flggr Bae 13's Worst AFL player 2022 (The Anthony Rocca Medal)

Round 23 Worst

• Jamarra Ugle-Hagen (WB)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Breust (HAWF)

• Jack Silvagni (CARL)

• Liam Stocker (CARL)

• Eric Hipwood (BRIS)

• Will Hoskin-Elliot (COLL)

• Willie Rioli (PERF)

• Levi Casboult (GC)

• Jackson Nelson (PERF)

• Hugh Dixon (PERF)

• Jordan Ridley (ESS)

• Archie Perkins (ESS)

• Shai Bolton (9TH)

• Tom Liberatore (WB)

• Cody Weightman (WB)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what a phoenix spicer is but it’s getting a vote on that name alone. Wtf were his parents thinking?

I've got a feeling Bay regulars contributing to this thread are going to become very familiar with that name of the next couple of seasons.

Then after the inevitable delisting we'll forget all about it until it comes up in pub trivia years from now, and we'll recall that time he won the Rocca-Darling Medal in the mid-2020s.

There was nothing surer in life than Jordan de Goey polling 3 votes in the Rocca this week.

I could take you for a journey down memory lane rehashing the story of Jordan's off-field aventures but you all know the story.

The fact that he dished out such a mediocre performance in his first game back and with the reputation of mega D/H no one else stood a chance this round.

I didn't watch the game as it conflicted with a game featuring two superior teams (lolNorf) at the time but I knew that if Spready of all people nominated a Collingwood player they must have had a shocker.

It was an otherwise even round with the minor places being shared by a lot of bad footballers.

Round 16 Results
Jordan de Goey (COLL) - 3
Steven Motlop (PORF) - 2
Ivan Soldo (9TH) - 2
Ben McKay (NORF) - 1
Charlie Curnow (CARL) - 1

Dinsdale zackah could one of you remove the poll please & thank you 🍻

So we are now approximately 2/3 of the way through the season and it is time for a bit of a recap.

Darling's strong start to the season has probably got him home at this point but I have to say I've been disappointed with him in recent weeks barely polling any votes as his form has gone from absolute potato to anonymous potato. I just know he has another 3 voter in him somewhere, you can do it big fella.

Tied at second we have two complete opposite personalities with one being a cuck and one being an alpha ADHD riddled T**ty exposer. One thing they do have in common is their shameful output on the footy field.

At 3rd place the battle for second worst key forward in the comp is raging with Junktime Jack refusing to yield to the vegan shit truck. At this point its hard to decide who is more cooked.

Having a look at the teams polling and not polling you can see 9thmond and Lollingwood players scattered throughout the leaderboard more prominently than other clubs. This is clearly due to the D/H factor of their supporters I feel.

At the other end of the scope we have St Kilda, Brisbane and Gold Coast without a single player polling a vote confirming nobody watches them due to their irrelevance.

The highest polling "defender" is Essenbin captain Dyson Heppell who's reign as captain has been about as inspiring as the latest tik tok trend and each and every one that has come before it.

Anyway we're on the home straight now and I'm excited to see how it all plays out.

LEADERBOARD
1st

Jack Darling (PERF) - 18

2nd
Trent Cotchin (9TH) - 8
Jordan de Goey (COLL) - 8

3rd
Ben Brown (NARRM) - 6
Jack Riewoldt (9TH) - 6

4th
Dyson Heppell (ESS) - 4
James Worpel (HAWF) - 4
Cody Weightman (WB) - 4
Mason Cox (COLL) - 4
Josh Kennedy (PERF) - 4
Jack Ginnivan (COLL) - 4
Jamarra Ugle-Hagen (WB) - 4

5th
Patrick Dangerfield (GEE) - 3
Sydney Stack (9TH) - 3
Darcy Moore (COLL) - 3
Christian Petracca (NARRM) - 3
Jake Stringer (ESS) - 3
Tarryn Thomas (NORF) - 3
Steven Motlop (PORF) - 3

6th
Josh Schache (WB) - 2
Callum Coleman-Jones (NORF) - 2
Chad Wingard (HAWF) - 2
Luke Dahlhaus (GEE) - 2
Devon Smith (ESS) - 2
Noah Balta (9TH) - 2
Andrew McGrath (ESS) - 2
Andrew Gaff (PERF) - 2
Brody Mihocek (COLL) - 2
Jaidyn Stephenson (NORF) - 2
Jason Horne-Francis (NORF) - 2
Ivan Soldo (9TH) - 2

7th
Nic Naitanui (PERF) - 1
Jesse Hogan (GWS) - 1
Josh Walker (NORF) - 1
Cameron Zurhaar (NORF) - 1
Jordan Roughead (COLL) - 1
Rhys Stanley (GEE) - 1
Jack Madgen (COLL) - 1
Jeremy Howe (COLL) - 1
Tom Mitchell (HAWF) - 1
Steven Congilio (GWS) - 1
Kamdyn McIntosh (9TH) - 1
Matt Tabener (FREM) - 1
Darcy Fogarty (ADEL) - 1
Tom Hickey (SYD) - 1
Jackson Callow (HAWF) - 1
Tom Hawkins (GEE) - 1
Ben McKay (NORF) - 1
Charlie Curnow (CARL) - 1

Kysaiah Pickett. 90% gametime for next to nothing output
Bayley Fritsch. the only thing worse than his efforts is his hairstyle
Sam De Koning. the only thing of note about his 100% game time was the presser afterwards, although I had the tv on mute.

English. Fancy being flogged by Sam Reid as a fill in Ruck
The Bont
Dale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1 for English - embarrassed by Sam Reid

To think if Castagna had a set shot routine we'd be overrun with Tuggers right now.

Honestly, we should be thanking him for services to Bay 13 rather than nominating him for this.

Back