flggr Bae 13's Worst AFL player 2022 (The Anthony Rocca Medal)

Round 23 Worst

• Jamarra Ugle-Hagen (WB)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Breust (HAWF)

• Jack Silvagni (CARL)

• Liam Stocker (CARL)

• Eric Hipwood (BRIS)

• Will Hoskin-Elliot (COLL)

• Willie Rioli (PERF)

• Levi Casboult (GC)

• Jackson Nelson (PERF)

• Hugh Dixon (PERF)

• Jordan Ridley (ESS)

• Archie Perkins (ESS)

• Shai Bolton (9TH)

• Tom Liberatore (WB)

• Cody Weightman (WB)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wayne Milera.
We’re in all sorts but how this bloke continues to fly under the radar is beyond me.
Delist. Immediately.

Natty Fyfe was limpwristed

When you lose to Norf there is no hiding from the shame and humiliation. Questions get asked like lolwat? and WTF Tuggers?! But the question on my mind inevitably turns to who is to blame and it looks like the Bay has decided.

It will come as no surprise that the man who kicked 2.6 for the team who lost by less than a goal is the main potato. Yes, you read that right. The man known affectionately as "Junktime" Jack could have not only won the game off his own boot but boosted his team's % a little against the power bottoms of the competition.

Instead of covering himself in glory Jack instead choked and took a hot steaming dump all over the Tugger train's finals ambitions and in the process moved to outright second in the Rocca Medal.

We almost had a Tugger clean sweep of the votes with a pair of deep fried potatoes finishing equal in second. For those living under a rock Aarts was the medical sub who could have also won it for the Tuggers had he not played on and Grimes of course who has been terrible all year but has flown under the radar.

In 3rd we have another draw between Quack Ginnivan and Lachie Plowsmen.

Feel free to use my stellar insults any time.

Round 18 Results
Jack Riewoldt (9TH) - 3
Dylan Grimes (9th) - 2
Jake Aarts (9TH) - 2
Jack Ginnivan (COLL) - 1
Lachie Plowman (CARL) - 1

Dinsdale zackah plx remove the poll 💉

This has tightened right up. Our dear friend Jack of the Darling variety had this sewn up a third of the way into the season, but the potato has grown sprouts the last few weeks and there's now some campaigners lusting for ignominy making gains.

I take it the running total has been moved in camera to maximise anticipation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has tightened right up. Our dear friend Jack of the Darling variety had this sewn up a third of the way into the season, but the potato has grown sprouts the last few weeks and there's now some campaigners lusting for ignominy making gains.

I take it the running total has been moved in camera to maximise anticipation?
Yes from one Jack to another it seems. Junktime really giving his all in the back half of the season.

5 Votes Trent Cotchin
4 Votes Trent Cotchin
3 Votes Trent Cotchin
2 Votes Trent Cotchin
1 Vote zackah

Noah Balta
Noah Balta
Noah Balta

Noah Balta

35ish out, took the full 30 seconds and got smothered off the boot - needed one behind to take the lead

**** he is a bad player

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Bae 13's Worst AFL player 2022 (The Anthony Rocca Medal)

Back