flggr 2023 Anthony Rocca Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I could play a game of Spreadsheets to justify each one but you know in your heart I’m right on the money

What I know is that you and CRAPPY are so offended that I nominated Cameron for his 12 minute, zero possession, 1 FA, negative DT performance that you’re nominating players who didn’t even play 😂

Now that’s a melt

What I know is that you and CRAPPY are so offended that I nominated Cameron for his 12 minute, zero possession, 1 FA, negative DT performance that you’re nominating players who didn’t even play 😂

Now that’s a melt
🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

banana GIF

Congratulations on big blue spud Harry McKay on following in another big blue wearing spud's footsteps and winning his maiden Rocca. A worthy winner followed by a worthy bridesmaid, the one the only the Dusty.

Unfortunately time and motivation issue are drawing an early end to the season and there will unlikely be a third season of it unless someone else wants to pick up the slack.

Thanks all for your participation <3

zackah Dinsdale thank you for deleting all the polls. Go ahead and unsticky this when you can.

Congratulations on big blue spud Harry McKay on following in another big blue wearing spud's footsteps and winning his maiden Rocca. A worthy winner followed by a worthy bridesmaid, the one the only the Dusty.

Unfortunately time and motivation issue are drawing an early end to the season and there will unlikely be a third season of it unless someone else wants to pick up the slack.

Thanks all for your participation <3

zackah Dinsdale thank you for deleting all the polls. Go ahead and unsticky this when you can.

ok, real life does get in the way of the fun here sometimes :)

Thanks for running this auspicious award thread, kind of tricky to keep it from degenerating into a supporter v supporter shitfight !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for running this auspicious award thread, kind of tricky to keep it from degenerating into a supporter v supporter shitfight !

I dare say the final nail in the coffin was when certain people started nominating players who hadn't actually been selected in their respective sides

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr 2023 Anthony Rocca Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back