flggr 2023 Anthony Rocca Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I have two noms:

Ollie Henry, who started the game with 0 posessions but still managed a -9 DT score. He recovered from there to have a 1 kick game and be clear worst on ground ahead of Ratagolea and Close

View attachment 1779409

Isaac Smith, who had 2 contested possessions to go with his 14 soft, uncontested possessions, finishing the year to be the Handbaggers #1 for UP with 319 while ranking 19th for CP with a massive 76 giving a CP/UP differential of 243 which is no doubt some kind of record. Enjoy your retirement, you earned it

View attachment 1779410
How does Normie get a nomination just for perfecting the role of his position.

Nek minnet Caleb Daniel nommed for not taking contested marks

What is Naicos earnt kicks to given kicks ratio?

Uncontested kicks can be earnt by gut running and footy smarts

Agree

I am talking dodgy free kicks, kick ins, Pies players looking for him bcos Fly has no other game plan etc

Smith played this week and Nick didn’t, so…

Anyway, the Smith nom is more a reference to a certain GeeLOL poster’s Daicos bashing Fred, which he since abandoned like the rat he is

Agree

Smith played this week and Nick didn’t, so…

Anyway, the Smith nom is more a reference to a certain GeeLOL poster’s Daicos bashing Fred, which he since abandoned like the rat he is

3D Melting GIF by Jacub Allen

It must kill you that you can't bump that Fred as the OP any more :$

It might if it was my thread?

You're so head ****ed by this person that anyone who turns up supporting Geelong and pointing out how much of a turnip farmer you are makes you think they're him. Same with your slightly more intelligent Tiger buddy.

It's pretty ****ing funny. Hats off to him.

I can see why you do so well as a Collingwood supporter - being delusional is an asset, if not a requirement.

I'm reluctant to bring the real world into a footy forum, but if I am who you think I am, then you deserve to know we have several mutual acquaintances.

But I'm not whoever it is you think I am 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr 2023 Anthony Rocca Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back