Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

So why are you constantly whinging and whining for medals and acceptance if you Know full well you are a sh*t ******* poster!
Everyone else is worse

The only thing you did was make me consider leaving the Roys till I found out you where going to the Bombers.
I thought you had retired mate,once me and RobR carried your sorry arse for our 1st season it would have been the honourable thing to do. Fall on your sword and that.

I thought you had retired mate,once me and RobR carried your sorry arse for our 1st season it would have been the honourable thing to do. Fall on your sword and that.
Things change, life changes. What was true yesterday might not be true today.
I have no such recollection of you "carrying" me. Maybe ask RobR and see what he thinks of me as a poster or person. Because unlike you I don't have a problem with him as he has always been respectful and was a decent teammate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kilroy absolutely shits on you and is 100 times a better poster!
Never said he was a worse poster than me. Not once, what I did say that he was a good poster to banter with and gave the Bombers something different but now melts in with the rest of the foamers and its a shame. Is he a better poster then me? Probably, never said he wasn't

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back