Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

BLUEALLTHRU when is this piss taking happening? I'm getting tired and my shift at the supermarket starts early tomorrow

By “piss taking” he meant that he was drinking another beer.

Oh no he explicitly stated he is taking the piss out of me. I haven't seen it yet and I'm getting worried he lied.

That’s sounds NSFW.

So your monkey clapping cymbals excuse for a brain doesn't have the I.Q to actually produce anything that's "taking the piss" out of me?
Sigh, I'm probably going to crash some trolleys tomorrow after being up this late.

That’s an essential worker right there Supersuns

Thank-you for keeping Australia running during this pandemic.

So your monkey clapping cymbals excuse for a brain doesn't have the I.Q to actually produce anything that's "taking the piss" out of me?
Sigh, I'm probably going to crash some trolleys tomorrow after being up this late.
You do all the work for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why shouldn't anyone tag KohPhi?

Bit above your pay grade mate, and I really don't think you should poke the beast either, however, all power to ya I say! What was your point, now I can actually be ****ed responding, to raising the act of self fellatio?

Not that I wouldn't be impressed if you could, just a really strange tangent to take the thread.

Bit above your pay grade mate, and I really don't think you should poke the beast either, however, all power to ya I say! What was you point, now I can actually be f’ed responding, to raising the act of self fellatio?

Not that I wouldn't be impressed if you could, just a really strange tangent to take the thread.
This thread is a fantastic version of self gratification as far as I am concerned.

Oh everything is about my pay grade mate, I haven't got a pay rise yet

This thread is a fantastic version of self gratification as far as I am concerned.

Perhaps try performing closer to the KPI expectation of your chosen profession? I would also not recommend you bringing up self fellatio in your PPR either .. certainly not in your MOR meeting, that would be a definite career breaker ....

I am only a PM away should you need some advice.

Perhaps try performing closer to the KPI expectation of your chosen profession? I would also not recommend you bringing up self fellatio in your PPR either .. certainly not in your MOR meeting, that would be a definite career breaker ....

I am only a PM away should you need some advice.
I can only push one trolley at a time. Anything else is overwhelming

You wonder why? Customers are getting their own trolleys from the car parks because you are ****ing eating all the time and on your phone. Lazy ****ing campaigner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Baghdad Bombers Leaders Of The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back