Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

I have asked for philreich to post our flag win and not some outsider who had no right S31!
But when the Rats pull off a miracle and make said grand final, they won't let me post it......

^^^^^^^^^^^

lol. Blowhard and Philowhard
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Ripping training session by all tonight.

Here2tellyouwhy looked supremely fit and had no problems with the yard glass.
HaroLad always trains well but it's near impossible to drag him away from Star Wars on instagram.
kickthething was brilliant in the kicking drills hitting a barn door in a sandstorm.

Rest were ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals await and the chance to be #firsttosix , could not be any prouder of each and everyone of you!

Baghdadians please remember voting closes this Friday and it's important you have your say as to should Moz and beez be struck from the annals of Baghdad history.

Baghdadians please remember voting closes this Friday and it's important you have your say as to should Moz and beez be struck from the annals of Baghdad history.
Mate, haven’t even been bothered with putting the new guys on the Honour Roll yet.

First things first - put VeinGlorious Tony Lynn 15 and RobR (and other award winners) on the Honour Board.

Then let bygones be bygones, I say.

No-one remembers Cadsky anyway and beez walked back today’s criticism somewhat a little later, if you read on further.

He’s still shitty we left him as an emergency in our Baghdad Bombers All Star Team for Heritage Round S30.

Mate, haven’t even been bothered with putting the new guys on the Honour Roll yet.

First things first - put VeinGlorious Tony Lynn 15 and RobR (and other award winners) on the Honour Board.

Then let bygones be bygones, I say.

No-one remembers Cadsky anyway and beez walked back today’s criticism somewhat a little later, if you read on further.

He’s still shitty we left him as an emergency in our Baghdad Bombers All Star Team for Heritage Round S30.
Yes I must get onto that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back