Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 7 Finn GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Condolences guys, I thought BAT was particularly poor on the day. Just my two cents
No condolences necessary, losing in the Prelim is much better than being humiliated in the Grand Final.

This season has been one long win for the Baghdad Bombers and it will be remembered for far more than us making a Prelim Final.

Great effort again Bombers.

At 3/4 time of the final round, we were on top of the live ladder, despite losing hard won points as deemed necessary from those charged with administering the league.

Despite our astoundingly great season on the field, no less than 9 other teams managed to poll more Mobbs Medal votes than we did as a collective.

Another award successfully avoided.

Condolences guys, I thought BAT was particularly poor on the day. Just my two cents
Do you even Qooty nahnah ?

Blue nearly got us over the line with his last quarter goal.

What about JustaBattler kicking 3?

Star in the making.

Not required.
We were that confident in the result we’d already booked our multiple Mad Monday venues.
Here we are leading into Friday and BAT is setting a cracking pace.

G'day guys, this looks like a quality outfit, hope I'm worthy

When does the hazing start?
It already has, this is the only time we play nice.

Just when you get comfortable ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread BAGHDAD BOMBERS-SEASON 33 TEAM THREAD-WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back