List Mgmt. Bailey Smith officially nominates Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Fox Sport segment, Dermie thinks Bailey’s mental health state is irrelevant to the trade.

He is mostly right…. its what the Dogs can force us to pay. I find the mental discussion no different than saying he did his knee last year when one can see he has been training him self back to ready to go...

Basically the truth is … if we did not think we could get him in the draft the we have to pay more …no matter what his health is. If it was Bont..uncontracted … and we offer 17 … does he get to us? No so ..we are forced to pay.

Dermie operates in a mental vacuum, so the concept of function and wellness in that space is simply beyond him.
Dermie waffles on in commentary a lot. But here he is right.
Smith's mental situation plays a part in why he's leaving the Whitten Oval but has zero impact on the deal we do with the bulldogs.

Dermie waffles on in commentary a lot. But here he is right.
Smith's mental situation plays a part in why he's leaving the Whitten Oval but has zero impact on the deal we do with the bulldogs.

Yeah, YOU might be right, but I just can't bring myself to say that Dermie might be too.

Gritting my teeth that hard might incur a dental bill.

Dermie operates in a mental vacuum, so the concept of function and wellness in that space is simply beyond him.
Considering his family history, perhaps he thinks he had it worse + Smith is a sook?

Still, who is Dermie to judge anyone?

Yeah, YOU might be right, but I just can't bring myself to say that Dermie might be too.

Gritting my teeth that hard might incur a dental bill.
Since winning in '22 I have no issue talking about Hawthorn or Tigers objectively removing the tribalistic bias.
Washed away a lot of angst did that day.

Erm, the same is true of Cameron and Dangerfield.
Both are great characters and wanted us
Anyway, what willl be will be.
If he comes to us, I will love him as we do with all ours.

This has been part of BigFooty Bingo for 20 years and has never happened

No one wants it to happen, not likely to happen, yet still possible, in the a similar way that a player going to draft instead of a trade is a more likely possibility. These edge cases do affect the negotiations even if they mostly they stay an unspoken threat.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Bailey Smith officially nominates Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back