Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

it's amazing that some rando posting on an internet forum already knows this info and the yet it's managed to slip by the AFL integrity unit

I really hope they don't read this thread and find out about the dodgy cotton on deals, house and land packages and costa mafia dollars Geelong is definitely benefiting from and no other AFL team is ever doing
Who said they have any info? I merely pointed out what the issue the AFL will be focusing on.

I don't see the problem, BAZooka and Jack Martin's wage will be covered by the departure of Gary Rohan.

SEN reporting Clayton Oliver is once again up for grabs with Geelong interested.

If true, could this be why no announcement yet?

Baz may get caught wanting out and nobody offering to take him.

Clayton Oliver is coming to Geelong now too.

BAZooka, Butters, Oliver - the salary cap relief from Rohan's departure should see all three boys handsomely rewarded!

May as well add to your coaching panel and recruit Ken Hinkley to co-coach with Chris. Geelong would go through the season undefeated.

He wants Geelong
Geelong wants him
Geelong have #15 +#30 +F2

It will get done the assets are there

Geelong have #15 +#35 +F2
Bailey Smith + #44

I could live with that.

SEN reporting Clayton Oliver is once again up for grabs with Geelong interested.

They both are with the same management group so IF there is anything happening behind the scenes then you would imagine the players and clubs know about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make sense why Dogs are going hard for SDK. Might be the only way Geelong can get Oliver and Smith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back