Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs should rightly demand 2 first rounders given Geelong will almost certainly be in the top half dozen teams next year if they get Clarry. 2 picks in the teens sounds about right.

They will demand that all week and then take 15 and a future 2nd on the last day.

Power is a pretty stubborn operator, I wouldn't be banking on it.

What is his realistic alternative? He goes to Geelong at 15 in the ND and they get nothing. I can't see it coming to that. He will end up compromising because he has to.

Why are posters arguing with Geelong fans ?
They have every right to defend their clubs financially questionable position and will continue to do so so there$ absolutely nothing to gain arguing with them about it .
We all move on …
My interest lay in the types Geelong will now recruit to stay competitive.

Doesn't really have to do anything. Dogs were absolutely stout on Dunkley when he asked to leave, I expect them to be the same here.

They were but after threatening draft with dunkley all week they compromised in the last hour. I think this will be similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are posters arguing with Geelong fans ?
They have every right to defend their clubs financially questionable position and will continue to do so so there$ absolutely nothing to gain arguing with them about it .
We all move on …
My interest lay in the types Geelong will now recruit to stay competitive.

How the **** do you call our position “financially questionable” with absolutely 0 information?

Also, it would be better described as “transparently fraudulent.”

How the **** do you call our position “financially questionable” with absolutely 0 information?

Also, it would be better described as “transparently fraudulent.”
You can’t tell me you think the Cotton On stuff is above board. Conveniently requests a trade to the club who’s sponsor has been handing him money for months. Absolute rort

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back