Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair to say a little bit of everyone died the day Kepler hung up the glove

10621038_10154522870140621_112761256_n.jpg

Also that post was #600 and got me from 'Team Captain' to 'All Australian'. One more thing before I go... I'd like to get Kepler Bradley up on stage - this is yours mate, you deserve it more than anyone (with the possible exception of Clive).

Have a read of the wiggles thread on trading. I really want the Ballas trade to go through now just for the shitz and giggles it will provide all of us here.

Then if you combine the burned memberships with the wiggles not moving to the new stadium I suspect we're going to have a sharp increase in memberships in 2018. They're already at 50,000+ which is the limit of membership seating at the stadium but we're not so we can fill up with a few freagles and other disgruntled wiggles members and become the biggest team in WA.

Nice one eagles, great strategy...

I thought his nana won lotto and paid the club for it.

Nana won Lotto and left a lazy mil to Ballas when she died in 2007. He then donated $100,000 of the inheritance money to Peel as they were in financial difficulty back then.

When he won the Sandover Medal back in 2008 they decided to name the wing after him in April 2009, given his generosity.

Nana won Lotto and left a lazy mil to Ballas when she died in 2007. He then donated $100,000 of the inheritance money to Peel as they were in financial difficulty back then.

When he won the Sandover Medal back in 2008 they decided to name the wing after him in April 2009, given his generosity.
What a legendary thing to do.
See guys he's not all bad.

Anyone see the puff piece on Ch9 last night with Balla and his groomsmen getting fitted for their suits for his wedding? No current Freo players in his wedding party. I wonder how many will be invited to the wedding?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the puff piece on Ch9 last night with Balla and his groomsmen getting fitted for their suits for his wedding? No current Freo players in his wedding party. I wonder how many will be invited to the wedding?

Yep spotted Morabito and this could be part of the "bad blood" since Mora didn't get a contract.

This is one of the rumours i have heard. He was annoyed at the club not giving Mora a game and he and Ross Lyon had a bit of a run in about it, obviously not sure if true.

Why would Lyon care one bit if Ballas is defending his friend and wants him to get a game? Not having a go at you personally but this sounds like a load of bull.

Was Morabito in it?

Yep only player I noticed, but his friendship with Mora is well known. It is really not that surprising if he went in to bat for Mora getting a game since a lot of us where thinking the same thing. But it seems it may be more than that because I cant help but feel that the club cant wait to see him out the door.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back