Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Info from one of the regulars at training who is on talking terms with a lot of the players told us at one of the last training session that Ballas had really upset the inner sanctum of the club and he had outlived his welcome. He was on the money because just after that Ballas was looking for an out.

and once you upset the inner sanctum........

Really appreciate the inside info salim malik and thanks for injecting some credibility into the conversation Tayl0r. These kindergarten stories about Daddy Lyon was mean to my mate by not giving him a game after serial knee reconstructions and soft tissue breakdowns so I'm going to West Coast do my head in.

Really appreciate the inside info salim malik and thanks for injecting some credibility into the conversation Tayl0r. These kindergarten stories about Daddy Lyon was mean to my mate by not giving him a game after serial knee reconstructions and soft tissue breakdowns so I'm going to West Coast do my head in.

Apparently it was management not coaches. Danny and a couple of other BFers were there. they might have more info.

Anyone see the puff piece on Ch9 last night with Balla and his groomsmen getting fitted for their suits for his wedding? No current Freo players in his wedding party. I wonder how many will be invited to the wedding?
Not sure that too many people would have many work colleagues in their bridal party??

Ballantyne is actually one of my favourite players ever and I'm absoloutly gonna miss him and will hope he does well even at the Eagles, which sucks because I hate them as much as anyone.

Even with out all the inner sanctum stuff I could sort of understand both ballas and the clubs decisions.

Ballantyne is a 29 year old small forward with hamstring and form issues at a club who are rebuilding.

But Ballas should be chasing a longer contract, I certainly would if I was him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballantyne is actually one of my favourite players ever and I'm absoloutly gonna miss him and will hope he does well even at the Eagles, which sucks because I hate them as much as anyone.

I kinda agree. I love the little guy.

Obviously, something has gone on behind the scenes - it seems odd that he'd want to leave for an extra year.

It's also sad that he'll be 9 games short of life membership at Freo.

I kinda agree. I love the little guy.

Obviously, something has gone on behind the scenes - it seems odd that he'd want to leave for an extra year.

It's also sad that he'll be 9 games short of life membership at Freo.

Wonder how many weeks of suspensions he's had? ****ing mrp and them picking on ballas and not one snipers like Mitchell, Hodge etc

Info from one of the regulars at training who is on talking terms with a lot of the players told us at one of the last training session that Ballas had really upset the inner sanctum of the club and he had outlived his welcome. He was on the money because just after that Ballas was looking for an out.
Hmm, sounds very much like something I posted 25 pages ago.. I think Jedi mind tricks told me I was full of sh*t at the time.. well there you go. I think my words were, he upset the wrong people.

Hmm, sounds very much like something I posted 25 pages ago.. I think Jedi mind tricks told me I was full of sh*t at the time.. well there you go. I think my words were, he upset the wrong people.

Na you've got runs on the board. I wouldn't listen to Jedi, hes been on a crusade of late- very combative.

Even with out all the inner sanctum stuff I could sort of understand both ballas and the clubs decisions.

Ballantyne is a 29 year old small forward with hamstring and form issues at a club who are rebuilding.

But Ballas should be chasing a longer contract, I certainly would if I was him.
Hopefully just shows they learnt after the D.Pearce extension. Love ballas but time to move on

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
tri-panel
Thought he'ld be a docker for life. Oh wells, best of luck to him. He'll kick 40 goals if simmo lets him play his natural game... especially with the Eagles i50 count compared to ours :'(

Thought he'ld be a docker for life. Oh wells, best of luck to him. He'll kick 40 goals if simmo lets him play his natural game... especially with the Eagles i50 count compared to ours :'(
Ahh not convinced we'll be up there next year, makes this assumed recruit a little bit baffling. Ballantyne would be a good fit if we were realistically still in flag contention but we are not. We should be keeping all our picks this year and drafting best available midfielders. A little bit disappointed if you ask me. Then again Im not a coach so what do I know?

Ahh not convinced we'll be up there next year, makes this assumed recruit a little bit baffling. Ballantyne would be a good fit if we were realistically still in flag contention but we are not. We should be keeping all our picks this year and drafting best available midfielders. A little bit disappointed if you ask me. Then again Im not a coach so what do I know?
Don't need to win the flag to kick 40 goals ;) never said it was a wise decision haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballantyne wants out - Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back