Ban Mark Viduka!

Ban Mark Viduka

• Ban him forever... delete account.

Votes: 57 52.8%
  • Give him a 2 week holiday to think about it.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • I love the guy.... leave him alone.

Votes: 44 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bunsen burner
Bit upset you were on the wrong end of one? BTW - what sort of loser pronounces themselves the people's president?

give me a few categories and i'll be able to sort it for you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by bunsen burner
1) Stop being a nancy boy
More than half of the people here share the same opinion as me. If you have a problem with me speaking out then your entire post is void.
2) This is a forum where people express different opinions. If you can't accept other's opinions (that doesn't mean agreeing with them) then you are the one who shouldn't be here
Oh please! There is an immense difference in expressing an opinion and being downright sickening. Some of the trash which this person has posted is beyond expressing an opinion and downright offending. When you have Macpie sticking up for Jimmy Hird you know there is a problem.

3) There is an ignore function
Yes there is and I'll be using it.

Thanks for showing what kind of person you are. I guess you stick up for your own.... makes sense really.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by Ari
Oh please! There is an immense different in expressing an opinion and being downright sickening. Some of the trash which this person has posted is beyond expressing an opinion and downright offending. When you have Macpie sticking up for Jimmy Hird you know there is a problem.

I think we have found the crux of the problem now. You had no problem with me before... but since I have been giving it to your pretty boy cry baby moaning little bitch James Hird you have gotten all upset.... becasue you are a thin skinned Essendon supporter.

You don't have a problem with me or my posts. You have a problem with people telling you what scum your hero is..... and my opinion and disgust of Hird only inflates larger whenever one of you Essendon supporters try to justify what he said about McLaren and justify the slap on the wrist he got..... then whinge and cry over every little free kick you don't get.... while getting 13% of your goals from free kicks.

Thats your problem right there.

Wow, when I first started that post there was only one page.

I win the bet that he doesn't really have it in for us Adelaide supporters either. Just an act!

By the way, one of most annoying things people do around here is when they get paid out and can't retort they resort to clicking on the profile of the person who did it just to try and bag them based on whichever club they support. It's like people who just say 'oh ha-ha' when they get zinged - because they can't think of a witty retort. Bagging the West Coast is pointless.

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
Actually... I hardly ever have posts edited by moderators... so I'm not sure where you get that from :confused: :confused: besides... I never actually abuse a poster on these forums.... maybe a team or a player... but never a poster.. unlike some.

What did you call the moderator when your post attacking Raphael Clarke had been moved ?

A grade liar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

I think we have found the crux of the problem now. You had no problem with me before... but since I have been giving it to your pretty boy cry baby moaning little bitch James Hird you have gotten all upset.... becasue you are a thin skinned Essendon supporter.

You don't have a problem with me or my posts. You have a problem with people telling you what scum your hero is..... and my opinion and disgust of Hird only inflates larger whenever one of you Essendon supporters try to justify what he said about McLaren and justify the slap on the wrist he got..... then whinge and cry over every little free kick you don't get.... while getting 13% of your goals from free kicks.

I don't think the problem is your opinion of James Hird, it's your opinion, you're entitled to it. You obviously haven't got much of an opinion about the Essendon football club, their players and supporters, I don't see a problem with that either. Fire away, get stuck into us all you like, we're big enough to stick up for ourselves.

The only problem I have with your posts is when you're openly happy about players getting seriously injured and when your posts contain racism. That's it, nothing more, nothing less.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

1. His complete and utter disrespect for our game.
2. Implying he can't wait to see players such as Hird injured again.
3. No idea how to constructively express his opinion.
4. Racist.
5. No respect for 15 AFL clubs.

That is why I don't like you. Your post above just goes to justify my opinion that you've NFI how to express yourself in a decent and respectful manner.

ban him?! are you being ridiculous???
1) he'll make a new account
2) just because you don't like his opinions doesn't mean he should be banned. people have a right to their own opinions
3) stop bloody whining
4) i bet he loves having this thread dedicated to him
5) if he insults you, or your team, get over it. it's not that big of a deal
6) how can u not expect to have people like this on a site dedicated to AFL? most people passionately love their teams and passionately hate others. personal attacks and rudeness are bound to happen

whoever bans him must have a negative IQ cos they know he'll just get a new account... therefore this thread is a waste of time...

Originally posted by iluvdanielkerr
ban him?! are you being ridiculous???
Most people agree.
1) he'll make a new account
Most likely.
2) just because you don't like his opinions doesn't mean he should be banned. people have a right to their own opinions
Have you read anything of this thread? His opinions are fine by me and probably most others. An opinion is saying "I don't like NAME and think he's overrated".... saying something like "NAME is a dirty bitch and a slap footballer" is an insult not an opinion.
3) stop bloody whining
So he has an opinion, we have a whine? Okay.
5) if he insults you, or your team, get over it. it's not that big of a deal
What team do you follow? Oh... the same as him:rolleyes:

childish drivel

I am beginning to think the average age of posters on this board must be around the 13 mark.

I don't agree with everything Danny-Viduka says but like Voltaire I will defend to the death his right to say it.

And I love the way he just keeps bouncing back - even after his team has been flogged by 101 points.

A TRUE EAGLE.

Originally posted by jon hiseman
What did you call the moderator when your post attacking Raphael Clarke had been moved ?

A grade liar

Please provide me a link to a thread attacking Raphael Clarke. My memory must be poor I can only ever remember making a thread about him and the fact that when he got drafted by St Kilda the first thing he said was how much he looked forward to being allowed to go back to the NT to see family. I thought this was as strange attitude from someone who had just been drafted to play AFL football.

Guess that makes me racist cos I commented on an aboriginal player again... right :confused:

Please provide me a link to a thread attacking Raphael Clarke. My memory must be poor I can only ever remember making a thread about him and the fact that when he got drafted by St Kilda the first thing he said was how much he looked forward to being allowed to go back to the NT to see family. I thought this was as strange attitude from someone who had just been drafted to play AFL football.

Guess that makes me racist cos I commented on an aboriginal player again... right :confused:

Am searching for the right links....

Meanwhile, from memory, you posted what Clarke had said in an interview, that in your view painted him as having a poor attitude.
You stated this is what you expected ie aboriginal = must have poor attitude

But he gave another interview the same day or the next in which he said very positive things - yet you chose to not post the second interview - selective quoting is not good for credibility

And for daring to move your post, the moderator was an a... retentive

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by Ari
Thanks for showing what kind of person you are. I guess you stick up for your own.... makes sense really.
Wrong. Why don't you go ask Carly P and materamagic what they think of this.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff MK/DG says and think he's a racist bigot - but this is a forum and people should be allowed to express their opinions.

Re: childish drivel

Originally posted by smilingassassin
I don't agree with everything Danny-Viduka says but like Voltaire I will defend to the death his right to say it.

So if you were given the choice of Mark Viduka being banned or death, you would take death?

Tosser

Re: Re: childish drivel

Originally posted by Noodles
So if you were given the choice of Mark Viduka being banned or death, you would take death?

Tosser

take it literally why don't you! i think he meant until the death of his own username.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back