Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They’d be mean enough to pick on little old me.
IM JUST STRESSING OMG ITS LIKE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO WINNING BUT THE UNKNOWN SK AND MAFIA IS STRESSING ME OUT

IM JUST STRESSING OMG ITS LIKE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO WINNING BUT THE UNKNOWN SK AND MAFIA IS STRESSING ME OUT
first time GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ligma have you actually ever reached the end game before and participated to this extent?
No I don’t think I have lol

Ive either been killed N1 lol or I remember the game where I what the bed and exposed myself and rage quit

So having read the thread, I’m on Ligma as Goon and Pie 4 Life as SK.

The Ligma pick was based on:
  • MWPP’s read and
  • the non vote on Day 3, why delay your vote when it’s obvious that BEaston was the lynch, maybe it’s to see if the porps vote will gain traction?

The Pie pick is trickier, but is based on the wolves:
  • Porps was so certain she knew who the SK was, she said it Day 3 and in her goodbye message Day 4. Which means they must’ve missed on the SK.
  • Fred joked about how Pie was the SK on Days 1 and 2.
  • MC Bad Genius said that the SK was either JtG or Pie 4 Life.

I think they hit Pie Night 1 and hit DERO Night 3. That’s my theory 😊.

No I don’t think I have lol

Ive either been killed N1 lol or I remember the game where I what the bed and exposed myself and rage quit
Yeah kinda explains a lot. You should be right for at least another day.

I’m at least giving evil something to think about. Do they kill me and leave someone with a role open? Or do they try and use me as the fall guy.

There’s no need for the SK to kill MP_ other than to hide, but more chance for the Mafia as they want to be revealed. Both will want to take out wiz which is why him keeping cards close to the chest will be good until deadline.

Generally evil remove the most outspoken ones to hide unless they can try and frame them. If I buy wiz another day to use another action that’s perfect.

But realistically everyone needs to find the SK anyway so the mafia should be trying to hit the SK.

• MWPP’s read and
  • the non vote on Day 3, why delay your vote when it’s obvious that BEaston was the lynch, maybe it’s to see if the porps vote will gain traction?

• Porps was so certain she knew who the SK was, she said it Day 3 and in her goodbye message Day 4. Which means they must’ve missed on the SK.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Yeah kinda explains a lot. You should be right for at least another day.

I’m at least giving evil something to think about. Do they kill me and leave someone with a role open? Or do they try and use me as the fall guy.

There’s no need for the SK to kill MP_ other than to hide, but more chance for the Mafia as they want to be revealed. Both will want to take out wiz which is why him keeping cards close to the chest will be good until deadline.

Generally evil remove the most outspoken ones to hide unless they can try and frame them. If I buy wiz another day to use another action that’s perfect.

But realistically everyone needs to find the SK anyway so the mafia should be trying to hit the SK.
Good to know, I think the game is finally clicking tbh

• MWPP’s read and

Non vote day 3 was because I genuinely forgot to vote and I have training at night

Back