Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess I've gotta go Ligma on the off chance it saves me. She's not quite on the top of my suss list, but close enough and hasn't really done anything to make me less suspicious of her today.

thewizardmelon and MP_ - As the known good roles left, you'll have to lead the Village tomorrow to lynch the Serial Killer. There are 10 players left, 9 after I get lynched (although my fingers are always crossed). 3 more kills tonight which means the Serial Killer just has to last through the day phase and they've won.

Thanks hotchilli.
Pump oxygenated blood to your muscles if you are the serial killer

1683797178388.jpeg
3KZ is a villager. Remember he was calling out PORPS AND TARKS (Wolf and Mafia) using the #ProdIndex and #UnderscoreTheory - super play from massive villager (BOG). BELIEVE!

I guess I've gotta go Ligma on the off chance it saves me. She's not quite on the top of my suss list, but close enough and hasn't really done anything to make me less suspicious of her today.

thewizardmelon and MP_ - As the known good roles left, you'll have to lead the Village tomorrow to lynch the Serial Killer. There are 10 players left, 9 after I get lynched (although my fingers are always crossed). 3 more kills tonight which means the Serial Killer just has to last through the day phase and they've won.

Thanks hotchilli.
I mean you haven't exactly mounted a staunch defence today or thrown up a multitude of suggestions to be fair. I'm off you because I think others are far worse, but there's more you could have done earlier.

Evil should be trying to vote for the SK tbh, or witholding kills if they don't know because they need the SK gone.

I mean you haven't exactly mounted a staunch defence today or thrown up a multitude of suggestions to be fair. I'm off you because I think others are far worse, but there's more you could have done earlier.

Evil should be trying to vote for the SK tbh, or witholding kills if they don't know because they need the SK gone.

This speaks volumes. I can’t say why until after deadline, but I would have thought evil would want the SK alive, not dead just yet if they know their identity. Like MCBG ironically pointed out, the SK becomes close to their win condition if this is a wrong guess.

This speaks volumes. I can’t say why until after deadline, but I would have thought evil would want the SK alive, not dead just yet if they know their identity. Like MCBG ironically pointed out, the SK becomes close to their win condition if this is a wrong guess.
If you’re evil it’s never a bad time to eliminate the SK. They’ll both be searching for them. It buys extra time.

1683797693831.jpeg
If 3KZ flips anything other than Villager I predict he will change his avatar to a picture of Peter Dutton for a period of 12 months.?

What more could I say, really? And I've been as online as I could today, so what shall be, shall be.
Your knowledge of irony is at Alanis Morissette levels.

I asked for your thoughts and you regurgitated a fact. It’s not like you to lurk to this level and not offer any substance to the village. I feel if you were good, pie would be evil and only one has attempted to assist the village with any regularity.
The two night immune could be helpful, esp with no village kills.

I'd argue its more helpful reminding known good of the vigs read than spurting some random spin. I'm village but I get you can't trust any of us outside MP.

The two night immune could be helpful, esp with no village kills.

I'd argue its more helpful reminding known good of the vigs read than spurting some random spin. I'm village but I get you can't trust any of us outside MP.

That’s a fair point. Where would you look, outside of MCBG then? For tonight and tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It might be a bit late for that haha.

Anyways, I'm off now to try and lead our touch Aussie Rules team off the bottom of the ladder. Hopefully I'm still alive by the time I get back!
Deadline in 10 mins, I have my doubts 🤣

Ligs why does your name autocorrect to lies?
Because Ligs is not an English word therefore the closest English word to Ligs is lies therefore it autocorrects to lies

Day 4 Result
DEADLINE

MC Bad Genius (Alpha) has been lynched.

Wolves are eliminated.

Will potentially look to fit in 2 day phases tomorrow depending on how things are going to get the game done before the weekend.

Back