Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In case I sleep in past deadline, you could do worse than an action on the squirrel thewizardmelon. My thoughts are either an action on him or an action on yourself to keep them guessing.

Hopefully my action yields a decent result. I don’t know other than help the village the most out of the unknowns you’re completely clear, because porps has used this same method and was the SK. But hopefully tonight will tell.

Hopefully my action yields a decent result. I don’t know other than help the village the most out of the unknowns you’re completely clear, because porps has used this same method and was the SK. But hopefully tonight will tell.
It’s deadline now so good to know what it is haha

Night 5 Result
Well * lol
That’s actually a terrific result. We have wiz and MP still alive, and both baddies wasted a shot on Chippy. Stupid play by them, could have been a fall guy today.

That’s actually a terrific result. We have wiz and MP still alive, and both baddies wasted a shot on Chippy. Stupid play by them, could have been a fall guy today.
Damn okay true well I’m thinking

Dingster OR jack the godfather

Damn okay true well I’m thinking

Dingster OR jack the godfather
Mafia actually needs the SK dead for any chance of winning so they’d be clever to offer them up (if they did indeed hit them).

Who did u seer
i forgot to put it in
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 3kz is the SK. Made a post commenting on how he's nailed both Mafia and wolves and was emphatic that BEaston was evil ... I reckon he was the one he missed a kill on. He's been quieter than usual and seered as villager by MP.

boncer34 hotchilli

It also wouldn't surprise me if P4L has played us all along. Referencing being the SK at the start and everyone laughed it off.

I feel Pie and I aren't mafia. We would have taken out MP who could seer us and Beasty both targeted us at one point. Anyone could be SK.

MP and Wiz you have the floor.
Obviously it’s a case of whoever is mafia believed Chippy to be SK I’d say.

I feel Pie and I aren't mafia. We would have taken out MP who could seer us and Beasty both targeted us at one point. Anyone could be SK.

Why should I give you the benefit of the doubt?

Mafia actually needs the SK dead for any chance of winning so they’d be clever to offer them up (if they did indeed hit them).
Actually Mafia need the SK alive at this stage to reduce numbers at night.

I think 3kz is the SK. Made a post commenting on how he's nailed both Mafia and wolves and was emphatic that BEaston was evil ... I reckon he was the one he missed a kill on. He's been quieter than usual and seered as villager by MP.

boncer34 hotchilli

It also wouldn't surprise me if P4L has played us all along. Referencing being the SK at the start and everyone laughed it off.
Does the sk seer as villager?

Actually Mafia need the SK alive at this stage to reduce numbers at night.
One more night of the SK and there’s no more way the Mafia win. They’d have to nail the SK today or hope that kills fail tonight.

i'm going to have to go back and look at voting patterns now, anyone recall who has been suspicious of chip? i was going to seer maj but obviously that didn't happen. have mafia missed at all?

One more night of the SK and there’s no more way the Mafia win. They’d have to nail the SK today or hope that kills fail tonight.
No Mafia need to equal or outnumber the village. A

Why should I give you the benefit of the doubt?
You shouldn't. The SK can easily parade as a villager. It gets down to the gut feel of MP and Wiz. We get two shots at it assuming mafia doesn't kill tonight.

Back