Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger. I feel sorry for you guys. It's the best thing in gaming all year!!:thumbsu:

Yep. Maps are so freakin good! Wouldn't mind being put on a decent team every now and then though....You can join a map halfway through, spawn, kill a few people and throw some health down and your in the top 3 on the scoreboard...:rolleyes:

Yep. Maps are so freakin good! Wouldn't mind being put on a decent team every now and then though....You can join a map halfway through, spawn, kill a few people and throw some health down and your in the top 3 on the scoreboard...:rolleyes:
Pity you're on xbox, I needed a good medic this morning.
Two of them in my squad on Arica conquest, but neither wanted to throw down medi packs.
Cheap bastards.

Pity you're on xbox, I needed a good medic this morning.
Two of them in my squad on Arica conquest, but neither wanted to throw down medi packs.
Cheap bastards.

That's pretty much why I constantly find myself using the medic, Galon. People are a little better with sharing ammo yet that's no good to me when I've got 10% health left and I'm covered in blood :rolleyes:

There is the odd round where I find myself being revived nearly every time I'm down which is good though, and they are normally the rounds where your team wins quite easily.

2 things that I've found useful that others hopefully will too.

1. When an enemy boat is in sight, if you aim directly just below the little red enemy boat symbol that hovers above the boat, you'll hit the enemy. You can't see the enemy, but there is always one under the symbol.

2. Choppers are easily damaged and even destroyed by just hammering them with any of the medic's light machine guns. I've been taking them down alone with under two clips (about 150 bullets) using the M60. Just make sure to aim in front of the chopper a little, relative to the speed it's going to allow for the distance the bullets are travelling.

How good is that flamethrower btw!? Makes for some great battles in the trenches and dense jungles.

Yeah what is it with that. Me and my mate were getting top 2 in our team all last night and we were just cruising looking around the maps basically.

Up on PS3 now.

ummm how on earth can the best game of the last 2-3 years get any better??...well it ****ing did! Vietnam is unbelievably good! You really feel immersed in it. insanely good i tells ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought Bad company 2 off steam on Monday for 14 bucks....pretty good deal

Freaking awesome games tonight. Hill 137 on rush is so damn good. Lots of different aspects to the map as you move through it. Had a great run with the M40 as well. Sidearms seem a lot more powerful. Graphics are amazing. Every map is kick ass and every weapon has it's pros.

Can't see myself playing Bops again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back