Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi

I also had J on Freo. So, joint winners!!!

Ah, just saw its not double points on the spreadsheet.
Sack everyone please.
I'll check

Oi

I also had J on Freo. So, joint winners!!!

Ah, just saw its not double points on the spreadsheet.
Sack everyone please.
fixed, thats bumped you up to 4th

If you try to fail, but succeed, are you a failure or a success?

I'm on the Tiger Train this week please Dinsdale (Toot Toot!)

Logic: Tiggers need to lose to guarantee #1 draft pick. But so do Norf. And last year Norf Norfed it up by not Norfing enough against WCE and winning, thereby losing (Norfing). So maybe Norf will be better at Norfing this time? Or, maybe the Tiggers will be worse Norfers than Norf and really Norf things up by not Norfing against Norf?

Greetings, heres the update:

Winners of the week - I was going to declare it to be those who picked the Magnificent Hawf Youf (66 points), but then I saw that Andrewy and Philth put a joker on Freo, for 70 points.

Losers of the week were those that picked the Radelaide Churchies, Bletch MooreDaicos mcgrath_truther all got -66 points.

Busts of the week went to those who picked the Felafels for only 2 points.

1 relegation :(

This week I'm on Richmunt over Norf, what a game that will not be.

random.org is on Gellonk
My intuition is broken 🤕
So it's back to...
Eenie meenie minie mo
Catch a Tigger by the toe
If he roars let him go
Eenie meenie minie mo 🪄
:richmond:

Option 1: Dogs this week, Swans left for GF bonus, possibly put a joker on the Doggies though I think there's a better opportunity with that later on.

Option 2: Back the Dogs in for the flag and re-do my end of season strategy entirely.

I'll get back to you before the bounce on Friday, mostly just making this post cos it feels good that option 2 isn't irrational.

Option 1: Dogs this week, Swans left for GF bonus, possibly put a joker on the Doggies though I think there's a better opportunity with that later on.

Option 2: Back the Dogs in for the flag and re-do my end of season strategy entirely.

I'll get back to you before the bounce on Friday, mostly just making this post cos it feels good that option 2 isn't irrational.
With red hot form and good percentage, Bulldogs could still finish top 4.

Go with option 2 - Come on Flagscray!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest version of my plan had me picking against Hawthorn. That sounds like a terrible idea. So I've redone my plan and now I'm tipping for Hawthorn. Probably a better idea.
While this clearly was the correct decision it now leaves me in the unenviable position of having not yet picked Adelaide. ※checks fixture※

Norf please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back