Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Bay 13 MOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto flogs now that FOTY and POTY are out of the way we get to the real award - the 2023 Meltdown Of The Year. 2023 was a big year for meltdowns and the list is far too long to do justice of calling out a few.

So throw your nomination in here on a 3-2-1 basis and the top noms will make a poll. Also feel free to add your own meltdown below :)

Winner gets a pizza toss badge
FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

You really are an arrogant little cockroach aren't you ?

Reckon there is something wrong with your 'pole' personally, which explains why you are more bitter and sour than a rustled on monarchist in Australia, who is yet to accept the days of our country being ruled by those incompetent, cousin rooting and marrying Windsor flogs are numbered.

giphy.gif
I nominate Elmer_Judd

DanWahWah Wambat getting increasingly hot under the collar denying he is Wambat was great fun. Sadly he is ineligible having had the ultimate meltdown - account fired into the sun.

All the nmfc posters who turn up, briefly vent and then run away are a category on their own.

Trumpian, Tory, Tosspots who flip out when their team or particular players like Porkins, Maynard or Ginnipig are laughed at or when Oz Day or ANZAC Day are questioned. All the Scat and Eddieheads are in this category.

Have you noticed most Colonwood Bay Flogs are ignorant, uneducated and misogynist cookers who worship Andrew Tate and Donald Trump?

We got a word for people like them down at Sydney Rd - w***erS !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having another melt tonight

Not only did my flog Uber deliverer from Coles forger my Boysenberry Drumstick Sticks, he didn't get my Choc Royal Choc Biscuits and replaced with this monstrosity.

86jxda.jpg

Why do bad things keep happening to good people? * mint and mint lovers.

Not only did my flog Uber deliverer from Coles forger my Boysenberry Drumstick Sticks, he didn't get my Choc Royal Choc Biscuits and replaced with this monstrosity.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

86jxda.jpg

you-season-2-netflix-review-1000x640.jpg
Dick-Smith-cropped.jpg
276e6cc8510ee37e59d35bcc496798d036242cbc-16x9-x132y464w2549h1434.jpg

86jxda.jpg

The Coles driver was probably pissing himself when he drove off

You really are an arrogant little cockroach aren't you ?

You really think this is what people come to the Bay for, your bitchy little diatribes about posters you don’t like?

Try playing the ball instead of the man for a change :rolleyes: and also spend some time in the room of mirrors while you’re at it

Maximum Grundage for melt quitting after Naarm straight setted.

Oh my how did I forget this 🙈 probably my proudest achievement on the Bay 🤴 nommed x2

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Back