Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Bay 13 MOTY 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto flogs now that FOTY and POTY are out of the way we get to the real award - the 2023 Meltdown Of The Year. 2023 was a big year for meltdowns and the list is far too long to do justice of calling out a few.

So throw your nomination in here on a 3-2-1 basis and the top noms will make a poll. Also feel free to add your own meltdown below :)

Winner gets a pizza toss badge
FB4BD33B-A9E4-4CC6-8044-FF8BDDB6226B.png

825beb7498845391378f731e2255d0e9.gif

Having another melt tonight

Not only did my flog Uber deliverer from Coles forger my Boysenberry Drumstick Sticks, he didn't get my Choc Royal Choc Biscuits and replaced with this monstrosity.

86jxda.jpg

Why do bad things keep happening to good people? * mint and mint lovers.
Mint Slice, gross. Does your local Coles not do its own deliveries rather than having to use Uber?

You really think this is what people come to the Bay for, your bitchy little diatribes about posters you don’t like?

Try playing the ball instead of the man for a change :rolleyes: and also spend some time in the room of mirrors while you’re at it

Oh my how did I forget this 🙈 probably my proudest achievement on the Bay 🤴 nommed x2
Season 9 Clapping GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
standing ovation oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Having another melt tonight

Not only did my flog Uber deliverer from Coles forger my Boysenberry Drumstick Sticks, he didn't get my Choc Royal Choc Biscuits and replaced with this monstrosity.

86jxda.jpg

Why do bad things keep happening to good people? * mint and mint lovers.
Boysenberry drumsticks and royals 😍😍

What about that Friday night Norf guy?
Or the guy who melted down about the game having point posts. I know it wasn't a bay poster but gee it was a quality melt.

Or the guy who melted down about the game having point posts. I know it wasn't a bay poster but gee it was a quality melt.
That guy must really hate darts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kind of want that Pizza badge though

You can have one of mine, both of which I got for unknown reasons

, but then again, Spreaders and a couple of other whingers have a bee in their bonnet about posters voting for themselves.

I’m prepared to make an exception here

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 Meltdown Of The Year 2023 - VOTING open

Back