Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2014 - congratulations oogac!

Who is your Bay POTY for 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Might just vote for OOgac, at least someone from hawthorn will be able to 3 peat....
Already 3 peated Toot.
Could be a 3 peating year wiggo, what ya reckon?
There's a 10 year anniversary to consider as well, isn't there Wiggo
You know what that one is, don't ya

Last edited:

If I was being completely honest, I can't split tankie, KP and bosk. All 3 make me lol at inappropriate times at work or home and people look at me strange, so I'm doing the right thing and voting for LW!

The evidence suggests that BBP and B0SK are digitally related. I could be wrong though. There's always a first time for everything.
Fair enough T2M. If that means I mashed, I mashed. Actually just sticking up for a mate, that may have backfired as well. Maybe the Mods not doing there jobs T2M. Maybe they need some fresh meat.
Maybe they need someone who'll go, "shit, that's against the rules, I'll moderate that".

I'll update my sig accordingly.

There's a spelling mistake in your sig. Can you please change when we'll bit. It's button masher as WELL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a sham. Even tho I aint been posting much lately, due to protecting all the scumites of Orstralia, everyone knows JA! rox;)

Congrats to oogac on taking out the three peat - well deserved. Also what Ant_ said.

Well done to Jazny on runner up, no shame in coming second and is a fair reflection on what your peers on this board think of you.

And to Mofra in third place, another solid contributor.

Well done to all those that polled and cheers to everyone that voted.

Maybe the oogac trophy for the triple crown: Toots, POTY and TOTY; which he should win this year?
Petition to rename the oogac trophy the Gary Ablett trophy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2014 - congratulations oogac!

Back