Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Vote for your inaugural WOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

zackah I know you love rigging polls, surely though the Tiger blow in votes today for Spreaders (esp on behest on Triggering Tiger) should not count. It's okay for mods to cheat, but not flogs who are right in contention for it.
There were no rules stipulated in the original post that say blow ins can't vote so stop melting and acting like a sook elmer it's totally pathetic dude.:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

1705897852051.png

Congrats to the actual winner and only person who qualified under the rules: MAXIPAD YAWNAGE

Well deserved. And to the people who understood the rules and voted accordingly

1705900421017.png

Up yours to the offended lynch mob and assorted blow-ins who voted for anyone else :D

Dont propose bets and then back out next time and you wont win this again

lol, PUS giving advice :$ I'm not eligible :shrug: also, not liking the terms some flog proposed isn't welching, or your fellow Carlton squibs would have more black flags than wooden spoons

Congrats to the actual winner and only person who qualified under the rules: MAXIPAD YAWNAGE

Well deserved. And to the people who understood the rules and voted accordingly

View attachment 1890643

Up yours to the offended lynch mob and assorted blow-ins who voted for anyone else :D

lol, PUS giving advice :$ I'm not eligible :shrug: also, not liking the terms some flog proposed isn't welching, or your fellow Carlton squibs would have more black flags than wooden spoons
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

…except they’re not “the tribe”, are they, you piss weak crybaby flog? :$

IMG_7570.jpeg IMG_7571.jpeg

“Oh noes, I’m about to win WOTY! Help me, pleeeeease!!” 😂 🤦‍♂️

They all have so far bloody legends these guys!:thumbsu:

How embarrassing, even by your own lying, squibbing low standards 🙈

Last edited:
…except they’re not “the tribe”, are they, you piss weak crybaby flog? :$

View attachment 1890699View attachment 1890700

“Oh noes, I’m about to win WOTY! Help me, pleeeeease!!” 😂 🤦‍♂️

How embarrassing, even by your own lying, squibbing low standards 🙈

zackah

zackah Dinsdale

This kind of blatant vote currying from non Bay Flogs from Pixel Tyres should not be allowed to stand..

Wosh as admin, surely you have powers (with your good grace) to overtune such an injustice towards Saveloy Rockstar whom I don't particularly like, but he has been Al-Gored by Triggering Tiger 's Dubya Bush's Flordia Machiavellian Cheating :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

Back