Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Some very quiet people today - Pie 4 Life , TheGoatBaron , Footypie32 and thewizardmelon all of them have not posted or not posted in hours.

I wouldn't normally associate any of them as the lurking kind.

Unfortunately this week has turned into a busy one for me.

Not lurking, just other priorities.

Someone will have to point me in the right direction.

A self vote ! is that allwoed ?
Captain Phillips GIF

sounds nice, but thought out on airlie beach might be Fish and chips
Nah. My mate is cooking lol and this is what she feels like.

I’ve smashed in the last 4 days….. fish and chips (red emperor) 3 times. I’ve also demolished 3 dozen oysters so I’m doing okay lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i said i was wrong . forgot the Mayor and the manipulation vote.

But i still learning ,.as mayor is dead now will be able to work out who manipulator is by end of voting today.
Yeah, but sharing the count would've helped us deduce whose vote might’ve been manipulated or if there even IS a manipulator. Any information is good information for the village.

Yeah, but sharing the count would've helped us deduce whose vote might’ve been manipulated or if there even IS a manipulator. Any information is good information for the village.
I revealed the Mayor

only differnce in end was the mayor giving two vote to dangster without that there would not have been a double lynching
i counted it as 3 to GUH and only 2 to Dingster. When i found out by his death notice who the MAyor was i added the extra vote and it made a draw. No affect from manipultor or Celebreity

I jsut counted without enough information .

Apologie for leading you astray.

it will make no difference as he is either lynched by the majority here ,. or modkilled for being absent

game over thewizardmelon
i dont see them doing that like I said earlier

more talking about that fact that getting modkilled on purpose is a dick move for everyone else

i dont see them doing that like I said earlier

more talking about that fact that getting modkilled on purpose is a dick move for everyone else
doing what ? i dont think from what i hear of him from others on here that he doing it on purpose.

But will be good to get to tomorrow to see who gets voted next.

Poor Wiz being leader in votes 2 days in a row

3KZ is Football did a marevellosu logic talk to get all aligned agaisnt him from the first post.
Great play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back