Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think pie is suss tho.

Raz is an easy target to paint and there’s no way he’s being trained. He could do with some training tbh
Interesting. So you say boncer is a “terrible recruit” and that Raz is not being trained. Therefore would you not agree that Raz could well be the one to therefore recruit boncer?

As I said the comment about “you can have others in your PM?” Struck me as odd at the start.

There’s a difference between being coached in knowledge and in posting. I agree the uh posting style is definitely unique, but I think the knowledge hidden in between is what has caught my attention.

Interesting. So you say boncer is a “terrible recruit” and that Raz is not being trained. Therefore would you not agree that Raz could well be the one to therefore recruit boncer?

As I said the comment about “you can have others in your PM?” Struck me as odd at the start.

There’s a difference between being coached in knowledge and in posting. I agree the uh posting style is definitely unique, but I think the knowledge hidden in between is what has caught my attention.
would you rather vote for raz or IMS or MCBG today

I’m seeing what transpires today. IMS is doing his usual evil spiel but I’d rather see it 3KZ has anything of use (though admittedly has every chance of being recruited).

I haven't played a lot with IMS but MCBG is not being helpful at all. Was keen for Raz to post his count (the one that showed there was a Mayor vote). It seemed suspicious at the time. Too good a player to make that blunder.

I think pie is suss tho.

Raz is an easy target to paint and there’s no way he’s being trained. He could do with some training tbh
I’ll “dead PM” him tonight - best training you can get

As I awake from a long night of fear , not knowing which of my fellow villagers are who they say they are . I hear so much questioning of my lack of knowledge . Fear is turning on itself .

I think I will need to hide under my bed as I hear strangers discussing me in the tie town square

I am shocked that the vigilante has killed another villager especially one so obviously innocent as the princess

I will listen to 3kz for advice as that seems to be the best way forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will await any further suspicions and vote later when I get to work

But my gut says MsBG . But will listen to others guidance .
Why don’t you suggest some targets based on your own analysis? That’s the fun of the game, think of it like Cluedo.

Yeah could be. All I was saying is that he wasn’t being trained. But if he’s recruited Boncer, Boncer obviously has the opportunity to train him.

Bring a newbie if I was a recruiter I would have targeted someone like Gralin due to his experience as a mod

I know gralin is good teacher as he has posted a few times to me in here with advice

Bring a newbie if I was a recruiter I would have targeted someone like Gralin due to his experience as a mod

I know gralin is good teacher as he has posted a few times to me in here with advice
Gonna be pretty funny if Gralin flips as a vamp recruit

We used our seer and hit a good role, which we won't be sharing yet.

I think we need to have a look at Nothing though. Thanks BEaston
so one of the unknown ones like seer town drunk bodyguard tracker local celebrity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back