Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I literally just watched you coast to a win as mafia from the dead PM very recently playing the same game style šŸ˜œ

It might be time you simply accepted it and moved on.

Marianne Williamson Meditation GIF

Ok I'll share my suspicions seeing as I've got a tiny bit of heat on me (and I'm going out in 30 minutes so will have a limited chance to do stuff until deadline).

Dero has been recruited. There is no way he would be so dismissive of being repeatedly told that TGB doesn't visit if there is a recruit.
One of Barrybran or P4L is the Head Vamp, I'm guessing Baz because IMS had a voting hard on for him everyday.
One of Kurve, TGB and Zerg is a villager (I'm the other).

That leaves
Nothing - Villager
MC Bad Genius - I think if I have worked it out right is the worst kept secret in the game.
Gralin - probably still helping village
Barrybran - definitely evil, I think Vamp.
ZergMinion - not sure
DERO - Recruited Doc
TheGoatBaron - not sure
Kurve - flog
dank - definitely evil, from the roles left I assume wolf.
jmoo - The most dangerous person to me.
dogs105 - flog
King Tenz - seer
Pie 4 Life - claimed by IMS to be villager, so either we believe the alpha or the alpha was trying to hard his pack.

There is a lost flog who I don't know. Thanks Kurve!
That comment actually says more about MCBG. Unless beaten explained it in the thread and I missed it, it doesnā€™t say anything in the OP.

I don't see any confusion
Do you work for Sky News? I feel you've excluded important context here:

Once the Head Vampire is killed, the Vampires can no longer recruit, but can still kill one player each Night Phase (undertaken by most recent recruit).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you work for Sky News? I feel you've excluded important context here:

Once the Head Vampire is killed, the Vampires can no longer recruit, but can still kill one player each Night Phase (undertaken by most recent recruit).
I think it's poorly written. I think the bit I highlighted applies always.

I think it's poorly written. I think the bit I highlighted applies always.
but not when you include the whole thing - it is perfectly written!

"Head Vampire - Night immune to kills; Seers as a Villager; Can recruit (up to 3 more Vampires) on odd Night Phases and kill on even Night Phases; Recruited Vampires retain their night actions, but their win condition changes to the Vampireā€™s win condition; Once the Head Vampire is killed, the Vampires can no longer recruit, but can still kill one player each Night Phase (undertaken by most recent recruit). Recruited vampires seer as their original role and "recruited"."

so look - "Head vampire - night immune... win condition;" - that's a semiFUKCINGcolon to indicate a new clause independent of what has come before so ONCE that head vampire is killed then the following conditions apply, including the bullshit undertaken by most recent recruit nonsense

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back