Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely not recruited guys. I never have been, too high risk I think.

All my seers anyway, for whatever they're worth

Night 1 Nothing as a flog
Night 2 Bfew as a villager
Night 3 Kurve as a flog
Night 4 Pie 4 Life as a villager

i’ll go pie 4 life for now

BEaston
Two quick questions before you get on your flight:

1/ Who do you think has been recruited?
2/ Who are you pre-loading your kill for in the next Night phase?

If you don't want to answer, that's OK as well, but it will help us know who to vote for in this phase.

Dank didn't die. Therefore he is vampire, or DERO protected him, which suggests Dank is the vampire, or he had the amulet, but he says he doesn't know why he didn't die - so he didn't have the amulet and is the vampire, or is lying and is the vampire.

All roads...

Thanks BEaston

Dank didn't die. Therefore he is vampire, or DERO protected him, which suggests Dank is the vampire, or he had the amulet, but he says he doesn't know why he didn't die - so he didn't have the amulet and is the vampire, or is lying and is the vampire.

All roads...

Thanks BEaston
You sound tired mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If DERO framed dank, and we lynch dero today, what are our ways of finding the head tonight?
There aren’t really. Gotta have a lucky crack hope the wolf hits them and then comes forward for some reason. Problem is if he isn’t, then obviously flogs will say DERO framed him and has been converted and DERO will argue you never used your kill and are framing him. If dank is the head of one or the other, then that at least provides a better chance for a village win. It’s the most logical and safest vote. Hard when vampires exist as anyone could be compromised.

There aren’t really. Gotta have a lucky crack hope the wolf hits them and then comes forward for some reason. Problem is if he isn’t, then obviously flogs will say DERO framed him and has been converted and DERO will argue you never used your kill and are framing him. If dank is the head of one or the other, then that at least provides a better chance for a village win. It’s the most logical and safest vote. Hard when vampires exist as anyone could be compromised.

Which is safest?

Which is safest?
One of dank, Zerg, TGB or I. Were the only unconfirmed roles. If you did actually place a hit on dank then it’s got to be him. At worst he’s the other villager but most likely he’s one of the two accounted for heads. Of the four of us villagers, two are night immune. So he’s a 50% chance of being that.

One of dank, Zerg, TGB or I. Were the only unconfirmed roles. If you did actually place a hit on dank then it’s got to be him. At worst he’s the other villager but most likely he’s one of the two accounted for heads. Of the four of us villagers, two are night immune. So he’s a 50% chance of being that.
I reckon DERO is safest and best option

Just suppose you were a doctor, and had been recruited.

Flogs say they will kill someone you know to not be the head vampire.

What would you do?

Just suppose you were a doctor, and had been recruited.

Flogs say they will kill someone you know to not be the head vampire.

What would you do?
I don’t discount your theory. But which is more likely, that, or the fact dank has a statistical 50% chance of being either Beta now Alpha or Head Vampire?

I don’t discount your theory. But which is more likely, that, or the fact dank has a statistical 50% chance of being either Beta now Alpha or Head Vampire?

How about Zerg then, as also 50-50, and which would incriminate dero without lynching him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back