Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing who we now know was Evasive Wolf, was banging on most of the day yesterday that DERO had been recruited, could that information have come from a seer?
So from the same faction as the promoted Beta Wolf then? I’m not gonna beat around the bush, dank is one, the other is Zerg, which is which eh I dunno. But if TGB is one then it’s very strange considering the way they’ve played.

You mean they're the two recruits?
Do we have potentially three we’ve got to get rid of now? I’m talking Head Vamp and Beta upgrade. We’re in strife if a couple of good roles have been converted. Could the Beta have been recruited prior to taking the throne?

I'm pretty unwell today so it'll be great when Pie turns his big stiffy on me later.

That may have come out wrong.

Anyway. To reiterate, TGB cannot be anything other than a villager. As such it's me and Pie and Dank for the last villager spot.

One of the three is head vampire and another one is the former beta I'd guess, unless mama wolf maybe? Pie can't be that as he's seered villager.

Vampires can't win while there's a wolf around I think.

Dank is more likely to recruit boncer than Pie so dank BEaston for me.

I am not feeling very coherent today.

I'm pretty unwell today so it'll be great when Pie turns his big stiffy on me later.

That may have come out wrong.

Anyway. To reiterate, TGB cannot be anything other than a villager. As such it's me and Pie and Dank for the last villager spot.

One of the three is head vampire and another one is the former beta I'd guess, unless mama wolf maybe? Pie can't be that as he's seered villager.

Vampires can't win while there's a wolf around I think.

Dank is more likely to recruit boncer than Pie so dank BEaston for me.

I am not feeling very coherent today.
You should probably check your logic here, zerg.

Haha.

If you think Dank is the Head Vampire, Pie 4 Life must be the Villager and therefore you're the remaining Wolf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back