BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Ammos will be looking for a new coach next year according to the Addy.

The mail is correct. Trav announced it Tuesday night. Will remain as a player, but really this just gives Ammos a chance to strengthen by bringing in another playing coach.

As for the weekends games, I'm tipping Ammos by 18 and Queenscliff to get the business done by 15 against Anglesea

Is Daniel Gage available this week?

Was at the game on the weekend between Torquay and Angelsea. Is Aaron Hassett available? There was a high number of rotations on both sides, but in particular Anglesea. Often 2 on and off. May have had a result as the Seas overran Torquay. Who is the long blonde haired bloke in the back line for Seas? Went alright.

There was a funny moment when the Torquay crowd had a mega phone and Chuck for Anglesea was having shot just in front of them in the pocket. They broke the silence and said slowly 'You wont get it chuck'. Perfect timing. The crowd cracked up. He played on and snapped a pretty nice goal.

pretty sure your referring to bell-warren, maybe kent. both got written up in the addy today. couple of young roos on the rise. does anyone know where the 3rd young roo muskateer in Tom Stokes has disappeared to? There was big wraps on him at the end of last season. Saw him take a hanger at queens park last year, good sized player that could play anywhere.

What is it with the BFL administrators, Queenscliff play Qualifying Final at Ammo's home ground and now have to play Preliminary at Drysdale. Surely at this stage of the season home ground advantage is one hell of a gift to the home side. Isn't Portarlington's ground available, to be fair to both sides. Do they have a right of appeal?:mad::confused:

My tips

Drysdale by 15 points in a cracker.

Anglesea by 21 points.

Yep i really know my stuff.

But congrats to the Ammos i suppose. They do have their critics but 3 grand finals in 3 years is a pretty good effort. But beware of the backlash if they lose, i feel many people would love to see that. But they are going to be tough to beat and have hit form at the right time of year.

Could anyone who knows the "Coaches Team of The Year" let us know who made the side?

B. Matt Gorski(P), Greg Costello(OG), Ben Carmichael(D)
HB. Daniel Measures(Q), Chris Mamalis(M), Luke Mattthews(D)
C. Josh Finch(M), Tom Limb(Q), Jeremy Power(BH)
HF. Luke Orvis(Q), Eddie Grout(Q), Isaac Baker(T)
F. Mitch Scott(D), Marcus Smith(A), Jason Tom(GA)
R. Josh Evans(Q), Roscoe Holmes(Q), Brock Shiels(A)
I. James Dalton(OG), Anthony Fagan(GA), Brent Christie(T), Daniel Gage(D)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B. Matt Gorski(P), Greg Costello(OG), Ben Carmichael(D)
HB. Daniel Measures(Q), Chris Mamalis(M), Luke Mattthews(D)
C. Josh Finch(M), Tom Limb(Q), Jeremy Power(BH)
HF. Luke Orvis(Q), Eddie Grout(Q), Isaac Baker(T)
F. Mitch Scott(D), Marcus Smith(A), Jason Tom(GA)
R. Josh Evans(Q), Roscoe Holmes(Q), Brock Shiels(A)
I. James Dalton(OG), Anthony Fagan(GA), Brent Christie(T), Daniel Gage(D)
Thanks for the Quick response! Looks like a formidable combo! With One third of the side made up of Couta's players, hopefully they play to their max tomorrow and have a win against Drysdale @ Drysdale!

Surprising to see that Measures picked up only 3 votes in the B&F count even though he probably deserves more as a player. Maybe he went un-noticed by the umps.

Drysy fairly convincing win over the Coutas today. A lot of inaccuracy throughout the game though, in total 16 goals and 38 behinds :eek:

Frisby, along with Daine Taylor and Mitch Montgomery signed with Torquay a fortnight ago.

Torquay definately bolstering there midfield with big named recruits for season 2011

Go TIGERS!!! A rumour is that Ben Raidme is closer to Spring Creek also... The future looks brighter and brighter. Lets hope the boys get over the line in the magoos on Saturday!

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back