BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

You can't hide behind passion all the time. What you do on here isn't passion for your club, it's being a knob. If you came out and only talked Port and we're passionate about Port and didn't attack everyone for every little thing they do. You embarrass your club by acting the way you do behind the veil of anonymity. Defend your club by all means, have no problem with that but when anyone posts something either that you don't agree with or your in the mood to be a bigot it's a horrible reflection
The veil of anonymity?
Sorry, then what are you doing? (Hypocrite)

Since you've introduced yourself to BF this time around (after previous attempts, we all know who you are), you've bagged no less than 10 clubs (read your own posts).......

You are a shit stirrer, as everyone from Crysdale is, and somehow you think that you're the one to critique others.......
You are easily the most embarrassing, cringeworthy poster in BF history.

Don't hurt yourself.

As you fall off your high horse..................

Last edited:
The veil of anonymity?

Since you've introduced yourself to BF this time around (after previous attempts, we all know who you are), you've bagged no less than 10 clubs (read your own posts).......

You are a shit stirrer, as everyone from Crysdale is, and somehow you think that you're the one to critique others.......

Don't hurt yourself.

Hahahaha, he's not Wilsons ya fool

The veil of anonymity?

Don't hurt yourself.

Some good editing work here.
Struggled earlier with the first reply?

Ros, this isn't that hard to understand. Can't you see the common trend. You are the only problem this thread and the GDFL thread has. There is a reason you get banned all the time. You're a sick sad person who has to resort to using the internet to get out your inner angst to make you feel better about yourself.

It's fine to talk about other clubs, that's what we are here for, notice nobody else attacks other users though? Pretty simple isn't it? Have a decent conversation without falling back to typing DERP or LOLOLOLOL.

If I'm cringeworthy, I don't care. I like talking footy and talking about local footy. This is what this site is for not having a crack at everyone and anyone.
I've just had enough of your rubbish all the time.

And for the record.
I'm not Wilsons. I don't know who that is, I don't support Drysdale you have no clue.

Ros, this isn't that hard to understand. Can't you see the common trend. You are the only problem this thread and the GDFL thread has. There is a reason you get banned all the time. You're a sick sad person who has to resort to using the internet to get out your inner angst to make you feel better about yourself.

It's fine to talk about other clubs, that's what we are here for, notice nobody else attacks other users though? Pretty simple isn't it? Have a decent conversation without falling back to typing DERP or LOLOLOLOL.

If I'm cringeworthy, I don't care. I like talking footy and talking about local footy. This is what this site is for not having a crack at everyone and anyone.

And for the record.
I'm not Wilsons. I don't know who that is, I don't support Drysdale you have no

Last edited:

And for the record.
I'm not Wilsons. I don't know who that is, I don't support Drysdale you have no clue.
What a rant.
At 6.00am too.
Sad....
Now, tips?

Tips.
Modda in a tight one over OG
Hawks to knock over Coutas
Torquay. Easily.
Anglesea over the Snipers.
Ammos comfortably over BH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ammos do get excited by blokes like Peter Street kicking goals in ressies. Just keeping a young bloke out of a game, playing against the bottom team, and is he only getting half of what he was getting per game last 3 seasons. He was on $2000 a game......
They have had 2 blokes on the bench all year mate, struggling for numbers and Peter was good enough to pull on the boots and help. So no one was put out if a game. I'd clean my own yard up before I starting ripping someone much better off you muppet.

Tips.
Modda in a tight one over OG
Hawks to knock over Coutas
Torquay. Easily.
Anglesea over the Snipers.
Ammos comfortably over BH.
Snipers, really?
If I said something like that, you be sooking it up.
Coutas number 7 is the biggest sniper in BFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back