BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has media/league clearance for his work, so I'd imagine they can be used as evidence - Heads would need to call for an investigation, unless the matter is picked up in video review?
We won't be calling for a review. Finals on our radar and this would be a massive distraction.
Anyone who has played footy knows there is two sides to the story and the truth is in The middle there somewhere.
I didn't see the incident but players 3 don't go at one player for no reason.
Leave it there no one got hurt move on

We won't be calling for a review. Finals on our radar and this would be a massive distraction.
Anyone who has played footy knows there is two sides to the story and the truth is in The middle there somewhere.
I didn't see the incident but players 3 don't go at one player for no reason.
Leave it there no one got hurt move on
Well said.....

Showing your age there mate

Ha your not wrong, heh Lighthouse man, I maybe near your vintage, I spent most of my junior life at St Marys, can you remember when the Premier of the BFL played the GFL Premier (or Evelyn Hurst back then) in a playoff at the end of the season for a $1000 bucks?, I was young but pretty sure Queenscliff beat St Marys at Barwon Heads in an upset as the Saints guys only had a week to recover from the flag??? Any memories of that and what years it happened? Cheers

Sensible Ros. I like it.
Interesting aside in the Brock Williamson saga.

John Lamont, Werribee VFL coach wants Brock to play in Werribee's development team.

John approached the Leopold President, who refused to release Brock to play.

It appears that his feelings are too hurt, and Mr President is determined to stand his ground, and make it about himself.
To the detriment of a potential young star........

John Lamont, Werribee VFL coach wants Brock to play in Werribee's development team.

It appears that his feelings are too hurt, and Mr President is determined to stand his ground, and make it about himself.

Now Ros.
I agree with you. That is seriously poor.

That's shit house by leopold

Looks like the Pold is a destination club NOT!!!!
Talk about a personal vendetta crickey

Ha your not wrong, heh Lighthouse man, I maybe near your vintage, I spent most of my junior life at St Marys, can you remember when the Premier of the BFL played the GFL Premier (or Evelyn Hurst back then) in a playoff at the end of the season for a $1000 bucks?, I was young but pretty sure Queenscliff beat St Marys at Barwon Heads in an upset as the Saints guys only had a week to recover from the flag??? Any memories of that and what years it happened? Cheers
I remember the lighting cup preseason out at North shore
All Geelong clubs involved winner takes the cheque $1000
Back then North Shore always won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...can you remember when the Premier of the BFL played the GFL Premier (or Evelyn Hurst back then) in a playoff at the end of the season for a $1000 bucks?..
I remember the lighting cup preseason out at North shore
All Geelong clubs involved winner takes the cheque $1000...

Bring somthing like this back!! That would be awesome... Even a 3 or 4 way mini comp between the premiership teams from Gfl, Bfl, Gdfl and Cdfl..

Cash prize means the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.. Maybe some other worthwhile incentive!

That really excites me somthing like that.

Very quiet week with the Portarlington Trumpet (aka Ros) obviously on a club imposed social media ban!
Anyhoo, a ripper last round to look forward to.
Torquay to knock off Heads in a cracker and retain top spot.
Anglesea over the power
Ammos in a canter. Will the Port tough guys try and rough em up?
Modda over the Hawks and the Coutas to put OG to the sword and send them into the finals with a loss.

Very quiet week with the Portarlington Trumpet (aka Ros) obviously on a club imposed social media ban!
Anyhoo, a ripper last round to look forward to.
Torquay to knock off Heads in a cracker and retain top spot.
Anglesea over the power
Ammos in a canter. Will the Port tough guys try and rough em up?
Modda over the Hawks and the Coutas to put OG to the sword and send them into the finals with a loss.
Posted during the week.
So.
Wrong.
Again....

What is your problem mate?
You didn't see what that Herbison flog did.

See the weak p.... ducking his head as he knows he took a Port player out 50 metres off the ball.
Love the boys flying the flag against that gutless campaigner.
The truth.....
You would be the dumbest bloke I've ever had to listen to. You have a sad life. Give yourself a spell from here while the big boys play finals, after 5pm tomorrow we don't want to hear about port. There season is done in august again.....

Correct, if my memory serves me correctly 1975. Drysdale got us back though in 77 in an upset, and it was all downhill from there until about 2009..

Showing your age there mate
Sadly, you're right. It's pretty scary when I can claim to be hovering at the feet of both Scoot Coltish and Big Mike Birrell for any scraps they dropped, and clearing the way to the cricket nets pocket at the Crows Nest end when Rhett Stephens went on his charging runs down the pavilion wing.. yes, how the years have slipped by. And how they drop off every time I visit home and see naff all has changed in 40 years except a few shop names on Hesse St and the outfall pipe on the back beach has disappeared...

You would be the dumbest bloke I've ever had to listen to. You have a sad life. Give yourself a spell from here while the big boys play finals, after 5pm tomorrow we don't want to hear about port. There season is done in august again.....
You not listening to me, your reading me.
I have a happy life.
Won't be taking a spell.
Good effort today by the boys.

Did Ocean Grove really lose by 109 points to a team out of the 5??
Lucky they signed up $$$$ Lynch for 2018, great move that.

Oh, and I'll keep posting right through the finals just for you, so keep listening, lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back