ben hudson retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, and someone I know who ran for the board of the AFC a couple of years back and had a fair bit to do with the club on match day, said that Hudson and Welsh were 2 of the hardest guys to keep in check at the club. Didn't really give a shit about club policies and just did their own thing, so it wasn't surprising to hear them get moved on at the time.

Didn't like the way you walked out so I obviously don't care to be honest. 3 preliminary final losses Ben, who does that feel like?

Oh, and someone I know who ran for the board of the AFC a couple of years back and had a fair bit to do with the club on match day, said that Hudson and Welsh were 2 of the hardest guys to keep in check at the club. Didn't really give a shit about club policies and just did their own thing, so it wasn't surprising to hear them get moved on at the time.

Lol.

Theres only one person I can think of who 'ran' for the board of the AFC unsuccessfully, and they arent credible.

Nathan Bassett used to do some mentoring work with a group of disadvantaged youths at a previous place of employment and he asked Ben Hudson to help out (free of charge) a few times.

Every time I’ve had anything to do with him, he’s been very friendly, approachable and eager to help where ever he was needed. Can not say a bad word about him.

I still don’t believe he left because of a contract dispute.

Nathan Bassett used to do some mentoring work with a group of disadvantaged youths at a previous place of employment and he asked Ben Hudson to help out (free of charge) a few times.

Every time I’ve had anything to do with him, he’s been very friendly, approachable and eager to help where ever he was needed. Can not say a bad word about him.

I still don’t believe he left because of a contract dispute.

Gee you must have been great mates with neil aswell,you seem to know all the ins and outs about him aswell:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

ben hudson retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back