Prediction Ben Kennedy v J.Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

So a poor vfl game by his standards then.
No idea tbh. He's been great for us with the exception of the Port game. Wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped to remind him that he's got another gear and he needs to hit it. Won't be going under the radar if he wants to be long term at AFL level. Kent, Harmes and Garlett are all horribly out of form - that's one area you'll win next week unless Ben Ken plays a blinder.

No idea tbh. He's been great for us with the exception of the Port game. Wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped to remind him that he's got another gear and he needs to hit it. Won't be going under the radar if he wants to be long term at AFL level. Kent, Harmes and Garlett are all horribly out of form - that's one area you'll win next week unless Ben Ken plays a blinder.
We are missing our two best small defenders so I'm sure they'll kick three each

Always got good vfl numbers for us just didn't get many senior chances and very little midfield minutes.

Don't think he'll ever be a gun, but the talent's there to be a handy role player.

Picked up 30 and 3 for Casey in his first game for them, I'd expect we'll get Kennedy vs Howe rd 2 on Monday!
his vfl form was never the issue. He'd get 30+ every week then come into the first and be ineffective. Not much has changed it seems.

Kennedy 29 disposals and a goal.
Howe 18 seagulling disposals. Howe is a lazy lazy footballer.
The bitterness of Melbourne fans is palpable. I've said it before in this thread, most Dees fans take every opportunity to pot Howe while most pies fans seem to hope Kennedy makes something of himself.
The persistent line of Howe being a lazy footballer is laughable considering he's been consistently amongst our best players for the past month.

Howe is a gun

Bloke can take contested marks and is a very accurate kick, how many Collingwood players can we say that about over the last couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howe is our best player from the last month and a bit, and the best kick in the team along with Pendles and Reid.

Kennedy is an awful kick, he wouldnt be playing in our ones anyway, but even if he was he woukd drive us all nuts anyway.

I think melbourne fans are just jealous that howe has so much talent and potential that their poor excuse for a club couldn't develop and put it together, that we have and he hasn't even done a single pre-season

I think melbourne fans are just jealous that howe has so much talent and potential that their poor excuse for a club couldn't develop and put it together, that we have and he hasn't even done a single pre-season
We just lost to that "poor excuse of a club" for the second time this year.
Also, they seem to have done a much better job of developing Kennedy's talent than we did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Ben Kennedy v J.Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back