Game Day COLLINGWOOD v Suns 29 June '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be winning next playing two qtrs. Yep I acknowledge the suns are good on their home deck.

I reckon maybe we're just not that good. Is there improvement in us? Yeah a few down players, but can we match it with Sydney and the blose? Probably not.

Won't be winning next playing two qtrs. Yep I acknowledge the suns are good on their home deck.

I reckon maybe we're just not that good. Is there improvement in us? Yeah a few down players, but can we match it with Sydney and the blose? Probably not.
Of course there is still improvement in us. It's only June. We've had run of injuries and those players are just starting to return.

Hoping it's the latter. Can they wait to see if he has symptoms tomorrow? Or do they have to decide on game day?

If he displayed unambiguous symptoms he would enter the protocol immediately. By that, I mean you can have a headache, and it’s not always indicative of a concussion. Sometimes it’s a sore head.

If he displayed unambiguous symptoms he would enter the protocol immediately. By that, I mean you can have a headache, and it’s not always indicative of a concussion. Sometimes it’s a sore head.

They said on Fox Footy at half time that he entered concussion protocols.

Is that improvement enough though? Not certain
We're 2 points off 3rd. The comp is incredibly close for those fighting to be in the 8.

Yes, I think we have heaps of improvement to make. We've still been winning with some of our best 22 out injured.

I'd rather we hit our peak in September. Not June.

We're 2 points off 3rd. The comp is incredibly close for those fighting to be in the 8.

Yes, I think we have heaps of improvement to make. We've still been winning with some of our best 22 out injured.

I'd rather we hit our peak in September. Not June.
Wait and 👀 I guess, litmus test next week, against a pissed off bombouts.

I'm the first to agree we've held our system up with all our outs, and coming back won't be at peak level. I get that.

Our inability to play good for longer is sometimes due to a good opposition. Sun's haven't lost at home this year, they're pretty *n good.

More concerned with Sydney and blose, can we match em at the pointy end?

Wait and see, not confident.

Maybe we played too many underdone players at once today.

Pendles checkers and degoey have all missed a bit of footy. Checkers and Jordy seemed ready but maybe Pendles was back a week early.

Markov inclusion was a mistake. He clearly had an anomaly season last year.

Missed Schultz for sure. Hope everyone sees his value now.

I’m just not sure we’re good enough this year. We’re a top 8 side. But others have risen and we’ve dropped off a bit. Not sure we’re a top 4 side this year.

Disappointing to have dropped off as soon as we hit the front. Conceding not one but two goals was terrible.

Worst game Cameron has played this year. He’s been one of our most consistent this year.

Injuries and no points. Horrible evening.

Markov would be ok as the sub - that's about it. Hence I would trade /delist depending on list numbers.

I think the Sullivan fairy tale has come to an end. Needs to go back to the VFL. I would be putting games into Allan.

IQ needs a freshen up - maybe a change in position? Where is the run and carry? It's disappeared. The other Jiath brother would play the IQ role but better.

Towards the end of the game - N Daicos should be on kick outs. Or Pendles. Those two see the game differently. I wouldn't have thought WHE was one of our longer kicks?

I get the feeling some quarters we are experimenting or don't react quick enough to the opposition coach? That second quarter yesterday was bloody awful - reminded me of the gabba earlier this year and the Freo game. Why is that happening? 5 minutes into that quarter you could tell something wasn't right

We didn't have enough pressure in our forward line - our tackles were weak.

If we play four quarters we are good enough. At the moment 20 minutes is almost good enough most weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back