Ben Lennon still keen to stay at Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I think in 2017 he really was giving it a crack but injuries hurt him, followed by the fact the team was settled and he couldn't get a gig.

Has one more chance in my opinion, 2018. Put in a big preseason, get himself in shape and play as a mobile second tall to Jack.

Funnily the exact same thing was being said in 2016 for 2017.....

Therein lies Lennon's problem. He can do some of the tackling and chasing the likes of Caddy and Townsend can, but he's puffed very quickly. He can't sustain it..

Not an effing chance in hell.

Has had a shoulder operation. Will struggle to get another contract IMHO. Clubs preference is to trade but so far little interest.
Another preseason lost by him if it’s a shoulder. This will be his excuse yet again. Really if this is the case we should just cut our losses.

As an aside to his playing qualities. Young Ben was sitting in the seat behind me at the GF, was very pleasant to everyone who spoke to him (He even understood my Scottish accent ), dealt with the one or two idiots well and generally kept himself to himself. A credit to himself and the club and it was great to see him join in the celebrations with his mates later on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard that Ben Lennon is definitely related to John Lennon - pretty cool if true!

It must be paining you to try and spell everything correctly to try and pass yourself off as not Groupie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said it before and I'll say it again - groupie (whoeva that is) was overrated. There is a new man in town

And the new man still sinks aldi tinnies behind the bins at the plough after losing his dole cheque playing keno

Said it before and I'll say it again - groupie (whoeva that is) was overrated. There is a new man in town
I like the cut of your jib young man. Tell you what, shitpost another 180 times in the next two weeks and I'll consider nominating you for poster of the year. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Lennon still keen to stay at Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back