Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
fair dinkum , does anyone talk sense on this thread??
what do we think about this weeks games, doon v Tat should be good, and bats v leggers , hard to pick a winner in either game.
See H martin from doon hasn't had his knee operated on yet, so he will be a while out. Big lose for doggies.
Glen Vallender playing for Tat this week , big inclusion..
Watched swannie last week , not far away from a win, just need a key forward and a quality onballer.:cool:

Mad Magpie8 i reckon that you are a total knob i was reading over a few of your posts and was wondering if all you do is bag out other footy clubs and people in them other than your own club.I thought these threads were meant for a bit of general footy talk and info from around your local area and league not for some bloke who does probably not play the game or has never been any good at it too just dribble shit out of your mouth. You are probably just a big fat lazy ******** who sits on the sidelines eating pies all day and bagging blokes out. Why don't you put your name on here so the people and footy clubs you are bagging out know who you are or are you just too piss weak. Because i think you are

Couldn't put his name out because the he would have to be accountable for the shit that he posts!!!....
-Keep fighting the good fight moosha

Tatong had another great victory again on the weekend, beating bonnie doon by 59 points. it was the first home game of the yr.. got off to a great start leading at quarter time 8.5 to 2.0. then bonnie doon restricted us to in the nxt two quarters and only down by 3 goals at 3 quarter time then we kicked 9 goals to 3 in the last quarter. it was a great team effort by the boys but we are gonna have to play 4 quarters against longwood this wk. and if we do play 4 quarters look out longwood. we should have 6 more players to return back in the side.

I see there's an interesting game in the B&DFL this week. Tatong v Longwood, may be worth the drive out to Tatong to have a look. Has Longwood improved from the first time they meet or is Tatong just too strong ?:D

I see there's an interesting game in the B&DFL this week. Tatong v Longwood, may be worth the drive out to Tatong to have a look. Has Longwood improved from the first time they meet or is Tatong just too strong ?:D
geez mate. U should no by now that the BDFL is a joke and a disgrace

Hey MadMagpie8 were you at the game yesterday??? If so what did you think??? How did the pie munching go???
yeah mate i was there alright!! tatong played 2 quarters all day. did help our cause when val ran off the square and cleaned ben tanner up!!! broke his collar bone. you bully val ;). they just went to water after that. They are a shadow of the side they use to be. need to improve alot. doddie played well with the absence of webbie. good to see he can stand up when its needed. glen valender killed them in the ruck all day. We are flag favourites by a country mile!! no side in the comp has the fire power to match us and thats the bottom line really!! and any 1 who thinks im cocky better read the scores from the last 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!:D :D :thumbsu:

It might be a joke and a disgrace to you mate but who are you. The blokes that play out here might not be the best footballers in the world but it's no joke to them. Come out to Tatong stand in front of the playin group and tell them its a joke and disgrace. For the record some of them can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't feed the trolls ... just send 'em to me :D

Btw I've never seen a BDFL match, but I do remember someone I once worked with (a woman) and her hubby/boyfriend I think went up there to run the (Tatong I think) pub ... can't remember her name, I think she had a cool name that reminded me of another town or something.

There's some totally useless information for yers!

yeah mate i was there alright!! tatong played 2 quarters all day. did help our cause when val ran off the square and cleaned ben tanner up!!! broke his collar bone. you bully val ;). they just went to water after that. They are a shadow of the side they use to be. need to improve alot. doddie played well with the absence of webbie. good to see he can stand up when its needed. glen valender killed them in the ruck all day. We are flag favourites by a country mile!! no side in the comp has the fire power to match us and thats the bottom line really!! and any 1 who thinks im cocky better read the scores from the last 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!:D :D :thumbsu:
So wont be worth the trip to watch then ? :D

It might be a joke and a disgrace to you mate but who are you. The blokes that play out here might not be the best footballers in the world but it's no joke to them. Come out to Tatong stand in front of the playin group and tell them its a joke and disgrace. For the record some of them can play.
Hey Bombers Fan you got a big game this week, are you playing and how do you think you will go. Both you and Longwood been playing some good footy and should be a good game. :D

So wont be worth the trip to watch then ? :D

Make the trip out, should be worth. Game of the round obviously. Longwood should be better for the run this time around. Tatong played the second half last week with no bench so a few injury concerns.
Tatong in a close one at home.

Just for kicks... how do you think this would work???

3rds & 4ths might be a problem though!

Shepp/Ky FL: Ardmona, Dookie United, Girgarre, Katandra, Lancaster, Merrigum, Murchison, Rushworth, Shepp East, Stanhope, Tally, Undera

Southern Riv FL: Berrigan, Billabong Crows, Blighty, Coleambally, Deni Rovers, Jerilderie, Mathoura, Rennie

Picola FL: Katamatite, Katunga, Picola United, Strathy, Tungamah, Waaia, Wunghnu, Yarroweyah

Strathbogie FL: Alexandra, Avenel, Bonnie Doon, Goorambat, Longwood, Nagambie, Swanpool, Tatong, Thornton-Eildon, Violet Town, Yea

Hey Bombers Fan you got a big game this week, are you playing and how do you think you will go. Both you and Longwood been playing some good footy and should be a good game. :D
Hey Roger come out and have a look. Should be a great game we will have a few ins and outs to sort out. Think we should get over the line but think it will be a tougher game than in round 1. Longwood will be better for 3 or 4 games into the season. Key is too make sure their midfield doesn't dominate ours.

Got a problem with people sht canning the B&DFL.
Apparantly players in this league cant play the game and if the clubs were to go into another so called stronger league this will bring the standard of country Victoria down. What a load of crap. Looking from the outside B&DFL teams already attract strong players to a small competition and going into a stronger competition would help in the recruitment of players and raise the strength of the already reasonably strong B&DFL teams.
What Teams in the KDFL and O&KFL and others wouldnt have room in their senior sides for many B&DFL players, and im sure they would also be some of the best players in the respective leagues-
Bonnie Doon-Heath Martin, Nicholas Fritsch, Ben Tanner, Tim Tanner, Josh Darby, Tim Walsh
Longwood-Pat Hargood, Jay Kubeil, Duane Montgomery, Scott Paulke, Brendaon Vercoe, Tim Naughton, Darren Morrison, Benji McAuliffe, Brian Morris
Goorambat-Mark Brown, Andrew Doxey, Travers Nolan,
Swanpool-Hugh Edmondson, Somon Holmes, Brenden Humphrey, Kyle Pugh, Tim Walker
Tatong-Brendan Anderson, Mathew Cox, Andrew Dodemaide, Gregory Vallender, Daryl Webb, Ricci Webster
Now i know I may have stuffed a few up and left out a few but its just a start.
Its my thoughts that the VCFL should find a place for these clubs and give these long time clubs the chance to grow and continue.
A - develop a new league to include them and others
B - find a home for them in other leagues
Its time for the VCFL to grow some balls and make some changes, stop more clubs disappearing.
Im not saying Im right just giving my opinion.
Any thoughts ?:D

this wk is gonna be a real good game between tatong on top of ladder and longwood second on the ladder. so anyone interested in coming to watch this game venture out to tatong. i seriously cant wait to play on vercoe oh sorry him try and play on me lol....... cos i am gonna run a muck. and no one is gonna stop me
seriously i hate life so im not in the mood for no longwood crap. so everyone make sure u get to tatong.:D

this wk is gonna be a real good game between tatong on top of ladder and longwood second on the ladder. so anyone interested in coming to watch this game venture out to tatong. i seriously cant wait to play on vercoe oh sorry him try and play on me lol....... cos i am gonna run a muck. and no one is gonna stop me
seriously i hate life so im not in the mood for no longwood crap. so everyone make sure u get to tatong.:D

Are you sure you will be right for this week uncle? You still sound concussed! LOL! How did that clown not get reported...

Hey Bombers Fan whos the clown uncle24 you got playing for you?
Still waiting to hear if he was man enough to tell Scott Paulke to he's face what he thought of him. Must feel good to play with such and intellegent life form. :D

Hey Bombers Fan whos the clown uncle24 you got playing for you?
Still waiting to hear if he was man enough to tell Scott Paulke to he's face what he thought of him. Must feel good to play with such and intellegent life form. :D
Roger the great thing about our game is that it brings all types of people from all walks of life and brings them to the playing arena as equals. Yes at Tatong we have some clowns, some jokers lots of legends a big bunch of real good blokes. Put us all together and at the moment we are resonable footy side. So I think my point is all footy clubs are made up of all sorts.

Got a problem with people sht canning the B&DFL.
Apparantly players in this league cant play the game and if the clubs were to go into another so called stronger league this will bring the standard of country Victoria down. What a load of crap. Looking from the outside B&DFL teams already attract strong players to a small competition and going into a stronger competition would help in the recruitment of players and raise the strength of the already reasonably strong B&DFL teams.
What Teams in the KDFL and O&KFL and others wouldnt have room in their senior sides for many B&DFL players, and im sure they would also be some of the best players in the respective leagues-
Bonnie Doon-Heath Martin, Nicholas Fritsch, Ben Tanner, Tim Tanner, Josh Darby, Tim Walsh
Longwood-Pat Hargood, Jay Kubeil, Duane Montgomery, Scott Paulke, Brendaon Vercoe, Tim Naughton, Darren Morrison, Benji McAuliffe, Brian Morris
Goorambat-Mark Brown, Andrew Doxey, Travers Nolan,
Swanpool-Hugh Edmondson, Somon Holmes, Brenden Humphrey, Kyle Pugh, Tim Walker
Tatong-Brendan Anderson, Mathew Cox, Andrew Dodemaide, Gregory Vallender, Daryl Webb, Ricci Webster
Now i know I may have stuffed a few up and left out a few but its just a start.
Its my thoughts that the VCFL should find a place for these clubs and give these long time clubs the chance to grow and continue.
A - develop a new league to include them and others
B - find a home for them in other leagues
Its time for the VCFL to grow some balls and make some changes, stop more clubs disappearing.
Im not saying Im right just giving my opinion.
Any thoughts ?:D

Yes! A great point. My opinion and it may be a little harsh is to give all 5 BDFL teams a new home. Let them find their feet & if the teams struggle in their new home then they will reassess then, might fold, might merge, might win the flag! By giving the BDFL teams a new home the five teams will have a greater chance of survival. In essence by leaving 5 teams to play each other is really leaving those clubs and communities little competition and no room to develop.

Lets remember where VT, Thornton-Eildon, All Blacks started??

With Devenish gone, surely Goorambat will prosper? Tatong and Swanpool are very close proximity and may have to have combined juniors for a while?? Longwood I am not sure about. Bonnie Doon should be able to find a few juniors from around the traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back