• No, totally unacceptable but that is it, move on

• No, totally unacceptable and needs a sanction

• I barrack for another club and just want to see the results

• I am in the media and need my next news story

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

For real though
Super sucks that Megan is going to be dragged into this
Let's hope she has some support amongst management to protect her from the fall-out (long-shot, I know in that organisation) , or some AFL big-wigs throw their support her way - Gil, club presidents, AFLW and AFL captains.

Maybe just maybe there isn’t a leak at the football club. Lachie may have discussed this with his manager and it got out that way. Good to see the media mafia stick up for their Murdoch employed mate. They’re wanting an apology and a fine because if this doesn’t occur they are all fair game! Caro’s comments are especially disgusting.

Maybe just maybe there isn’t a leak at the football club. Lachie may have discussed this with his manager and it got out that way. Good to see the media mafia stick up for their Murdoch employed mate. They’re wanting an apology and a fine because if this doesn’t occur they are all fair game! Caro’s comments are especially disgusting.

100% this.

They aren’t fighting for Tom, they’re fighting for their “right” to continue their grubby unaccountable behaviour.

Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

I look forward to the countless talking heads at Fox and the wider AFLMedia community publishing countless opinion pieces and reving the outrage machine up to 11 as they cover Toms group chat leak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Jones now claiming that journalists are considering boycotting Bevo.
Talk about giving the man what he wants! Whatever will he do without all these journalists asking him such insightful questions...

Besides they would never do it - all the muckrakers will want to be the next guy Bev goes off the handle at.

im not a Doggies man, but i fully support Bevo, and i reckon most neutral fans would. This journo clearly has form, he works for Foxtel, fox footy, owned by old Murdoch, a cesspool of liars, and sewer rats, who distort the truth, run with utter scuttle butt, innuendo, and spin lies, just as Murdochs vile newspapers do. i just n ow tuned into SEN and whiney voice and his gang sinking the boot into Bevo. They played Caro Wilsons comments and hers were disgusting, she character assasinnated him basically, was really gutter comments. If i was a dogs fan, id ring SEN and lodge a strong complaint. Anyway, good luck to Bevo. and well done too him.

Imagine if Bevo knew about this vid and thats why he went at him
Bevo worked at the ATO.

The ATO know the ins and out of your colon.

Bevo has friends in high places.

Bevos friends leaked the group chat confirmed.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be quite funny if Bevo actually had that video all week.. knowing it was somewhat new.. and the outburst was fully planned lol…

Imagine if Bevo knew about this vid and thats why he went at him
And knowing full well all the journos would immediately jump in to support Tom especially the biggest gutter feeders like Caro and Damien. Only to release the audio that brings them all down for supporting a racist and misogynistic scumbag. Was this plan hatched with Justin Langer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Berko Bevo vs. the former Muckraker Morris in the Round 1 presser

Back