Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, late to this thread, just wondering when making their decision if the tribunal took into account Oliver's medicle report? Suspect it wouldn't have said much about damage to the eye.

According to the tribunal coverage Melbourne’s medicle team provided a medicle report that suggested Oliver had no medicle issues as a result of the incident.

According to the tribunal coverage Melbourne’s medicle team provided a medicle report that suggested Oliver had no medicle issues as a result of the incident.
Do we know what kind of medicle professionals wrote that report though? Guess it doesn't really matter, so long as they're in the medicle profession :thumbsu:

honestly i cannot sit here and go back and forth all day with a man who clearly never leaves his basement since he has posted over 94,000 big footy posts. I have a life to go and enjoy. best of luck for friday night. Maybe take yourself out for a bit and visit the MCG
I've done a bit of research on your behalf. On an average day, Hollow Knight posts a smidge under 15 times.

You have posted 24 times. In this thread alone. Today.

I think you very much CAN sit there going back and forth all day.

Anyway, now that our meltee has toddled off to bed, back to the topic at hand.

Based on my reading of the tribunal verdict, was Berry’s charge completely overturned, as opposed to downgraded? I can’t see any reference to a fine anywhere.

If so, that is a massive rebuke for the MRO.
AFL 360 was mentioning the club was going for a full unintentional defense, not just trying to downgrade it to careless and a fine.

And you’ve probably made more spelling and punctuation mistakes in posts in this thread than I’ve made in all 93,000!

I’d hate to be the poor bastard peer-reviewing all your super duper medical research.
I've not seen someone dominate someone else like this since... probably Berry on Oliver.

i can see why he got off, the money they must have spent to get neurosurgeons and doctors to come in and state that garbage is laughable just how far brisbane took it and being a medical professional myself i know first-hand how laughable what they stated is.

looking forward to friday night and best of luck
You have such nuffie takes it's unreal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they allow research papers in crayon?
It is an interesting career change. I vaguely recall them claiming they were studying law as well
and yes i am at university studying commerce business, maybe one day when i am a rich entrepreneur i will start up a charity to help all you losers move out of your parents basement and exposed into the real world some more

I've done a bit of research on your behalf. On an average day, Hollow Knight posts a smidge under 15 times.

You have posted 24 times. In this thread alone. Today.

I think you very much CAN sit there going back and forth all day.
15 posts on average every single day of your life for a total of god knows how many hours to post 94,000 big footy posts?? jeeezuz what a productive member of society that must be. Definitely the type who should be forming opinions of others.

It is an interesting career change. I vaguely recall them claiming they were studying law as well

to avoid confusion that is my sibling, we used to share this account for years and he did study commerce business.

Dude you’re a Jack of all trades. These twists and turns are better than an shyamalan film.

15 posts on average every single day of your life for a total of god knows how many hours to post 94,000 big footy posts?? jeeezuz what a productive member of society that must be. Definitely the type who should be forming opinions of others.

91,000 of them are my sibling’s posts.

do you take a toilet break or just drop them into a bed pan or something while sitting on bigfooty all day?

You’ve come a long way from the guy who last night was saying you are all about debate and hate personal attacks. Or was that one of your siblings?

You’ve come a long way from the guy who last night was saying you are all about debate and hate personal attacks. Or was that one of your siblings?
I was simply in here giving my opinion on the topic and stated the fact later on I am a medical professional by trade which i am. Much to my surprise you have gotten quote personal each time simply because you do not agree with what I stated about the incident and also my area of work, and I am happy to dish it back. I definitely was not the one going down that rabbit hole but i continued it.

I was simply in here giving my opinion on the topic and stated the fact later on I am a medical professional by trade which i am. Much to my surprise you have gotten quote personal each time simply because you do not agree with what I stated about the incident and also my area of work, and I am happy to dish it back. I definitely was not the one going down that rabbit hole but i continued it.

Serious question - how do we tell when it’s you posting and how do we know when it’s your brother? How do we know it’s even you now? Or is you your brother? This turn of events is so confusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back