Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to know that players can eye gouge now I guess. Gonna be a lot of players deliberately poking opposition players in the eyes next year.
Pretty sure it's only reserved for when Melbourne players are on top of you driving their elbows in to your throat. Of course, not sure how that was legal but it's the MCG so play on!

I’m not his biggest fan but atleast he doesn’t throw himself like Joe Daniher, I’ll settle on that.

Benny takes more of a flailing car dealership blowup approach to any physical contact, right? Hard to tell which is more effective.

excited trick or treat GIF by Target

honestly no interest on an internet footy site. Whatever i post i am not going to bother checking. I spend half my time with patients and the rest doing research. Here i just unwind and couldnt have a care in regard to grammar and think it's weird when people do take it that serious.

I think it's less about people being grammar nazis and more about how much credibility you lose when you can't spell basic words, letalone your industry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dad works at Nintendo

Geelong_crazy’s uncle works at Sega and he lets him play the Megadrive 2 which is coming out in 5 years. It has a game where Sonic the Hedgehog teams up with the Ninja Turtles and Shaq to beat Darth Vader. You can’t come play it though. It’s secret.

honestly no interest on an internet footy site. Whatever i post i am not going to bother checking. I spend half my time with patients and the rest doing research. Here i just unwind and couldnt have a care in regard to grammar and think it's weird when people do take it that serious.
How are you doing research but not a doctor? Don't you either need to have a doctorate or be studying towards a doctorate/completing a phD.

you seem to be very quick and as usual wanting to take pot shots at me for giving an indication of my career. Why not state yours? I am sure it is something riveting.

LMAO.

No one is taking potshots at real medical professionals. They are laughing at your claim to be one, let alone one that can question the judgement of one of Queensland’s leading neurological surgeons.

LMAO.

No one is taking potshots at real medical professionals. They are laughing at your claim to be one, let alone one that can question the judgement of one of Queensland’s leading neurological surgeons.
lol pretty gutless, sit there and make posts about another poster without even having the courage to quote them, then carry on having pot shots at there career while too timid to post your own career?? pretty gutless hollow knight. if your going to throw snipes, then lay out your own information for judgement.

lol pretty gutless, sit there and make posts about another poster without even having the courage to quote them, then carry on having pot shots at there career while too timid to post your own career?? pretty gutless hollow knight. if your going to throw snipes, then lay out your own information for judgement.

I’m not judging your career. I’m judging your fake career.

you seem to be very quick and as usual wanting to take pot shots at me for giving an indication of my career. Why not state yours? I am sure it is something riveting.
Definitely a cheese burger maker at maccas, wouldn’t have the brain cells to make a double cheese burger though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back