Mega Thread Best 22/2013 Predictions and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

What it shows is the spread of goalkickers that is necessary - be it talls, smalls or midfielders.

To be honest the people that continuously state that we can't win a flag because we don't have a dominant key forward are simply incorrect. There are plenty of examples (you've given a few) of teams in the past decade who have won a premiership without a dominant key position forward. People who continue to argue that Carlton won't win a flag as we don't have that figure in the forward line are either trolls or can't see the forest for the trees.
And there are also examples of teams with power forwards not winning a flag...

There is no real reason to think that the LARS knee won't be beautiful for the next 50 years either. The less surgery he has on the knee, the more freedom of movement he will have.

Yeah what's the go with Lars? Has everyone given up on it already??

Buddy had kicked Levi's pocket goal he'd have won GOTY.

How can you be the best FF in the AFL if you can't mark above your head or kick a set shot? I said to a Hawthorn mate that buddy's refusal to learn how to kick a set shot would cost them a flag. As I watched this years granny while cradling the toilet bowl of a Thailand hotel bathroom, I felt vindication!

Levi > buddy

Yeah I said it, what of it!!??

How can you be the best FF in the AFL if you can't mark above your head or kick a set shot? I said to a Hawthorn mate that buddy's refusal to learn how to kick a set shot would cost them a flag. As I watched this years granny while cradling the toilet bowl of a Thailand hotel bathroom, I felt vindication!

Levi > buddy

you turned Thy's good post into a preseason pearler.

B: Nick Duigan, Michael Jamison, Jeremy Laidler

HB: Simon White, Lachi Henderson, Chris Yarran

C: Kade Simpson, Brock Mclean, Bryce Gibbs

HF: Andrew Walker, Levi Casboult, Mitch Robinson

F: Eddie Betts, Jarred Waite, Mathew Kruezer

R: Mathew Warnock, Chris Judd, Marc Murphy

I: Heath Scotland, Dennis Armfield, Andrew Carazzo

S: Jeff Gartlett

E: Shaun Hampson, Mathew Watson, Zach Tuohy

Levi > buddy

Haha quite possibly the most hilarious post I have ever seen. Sig worthy.

One day I told a friend that casboult will cost us many games in the future with his bad kicking.
As I watched levi kick 0.5 against a depleted gold coast team with our finals chances on the line, I as you, felt vindication.

One day I told a friend that casboult will cost us many games in the future with his bad kicking.
As I watched levi kick 0.5 against a depleted gold coast team with our finals chances on the line, I as you, felt vindication.

You're everyone's hero.

If Levi can get a solid run at the top level, I think that he will sort out his kicking.

Everyone used to say that Hawkins was crap... then he started getting things right and all of a sudden, he is the next best thing since sliced bread...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Nick Duigan, Michael Jamison, Jeremy Laidler

HB: Simon White, Lachi Henderson, Chris Yarran

C: Kade Simpson, Brock Mclean, Bryce Gibbs

HF: Andrew Walker, Levi Casboult, Mitch Robinson

F: Eddie Betts, Jarred Waite, Mathew Kruezer

R: Mathew Warnock, Chris Judd, Marc Murphy

I: Heath Scotland, Dennis Armfield, Andrew Carazzo

S: Jeff Gartlett

E: Shaun Hampson, Mathew Watson, Zach Tuohy

Plus 1. Can't fault this team. Might be lacking a small defender/second tagger/another midfielder for rotations.

Interesting best-22 battles for 2013:
CHF - Casboult/Hampson (Rowe, Mitchell)
Back Flanks - Duigan/McInness/White
Midfielders - Bell/Lucas/Curnow/Ellard. Gut feeling is that Lucas is cooked.

Players I hope remain depth only: Joseph and Davies.

Just telling it how it is matey.

The bloke will cost us more games in the future. Couldn't kick if his life depended on it.
Anyone who disagrees simply does not watch football. Or has a mental capacity of a 4 year old.

He'll cost us games in the future. You can quote me on that.

At least buddy won them a flag in 2008.
Also helped them to the granny this year, plus countless finals appearances.

Sorry, but I just loved the whole - Levi > buddy line.
I don't know what drugs kruzering is on, but I want some.

Just telling it how it is matey.

The bloke will cost us more games in the future. Couldn't kick if his life depended on it.
Anyone who disagrees simply does not watch football. Or has a mental capacity of a 4 year old.

He'll cost us games in the future. You can quote me on that.

At least buddy won them a flag in 2008.
Also helped them to the granny this year, plus countless finals appearances.

Sorry, but I just loved the whole - Levi > buddy line.
I don't know what drugs kruzering is on, but I want some.
Try learning to detect a semi-pisstake first.

Dramoth, I also hope that Levi turn's his kicking around.

But the fact is kicking is a natural thing. Its not like hitting the gym and bulking up, improving your tank.
Not many players can turn there kicking around.
Levi has THE most awkward kicking style I have ever seen. Kid's in the under 9's have a better action than him.

Dramoth, I also hope that Levi turn's his kicking around.

But the fact is kicking is a natural thing. Its not like hitting the gym and bulking up, improving your tank.
Not many players can turn there kicking around.
Levi has THE most awkward kicking style I have ever seen. Kid's in the under 9's have a better action than him.
And Fev had a bullshit action before he developed what he had towards the end of his time with us... you know when he won a couple of Coleman's.

If Levi can sort out his action, I reckon that he would be worth 50-60 a year for us.

Our best CHF (and record goal kicker), Sticks, had a right mongrel punt on him and helicoptered it most of the time, but he still managed to kick a reasonable bag of goals each year...

Best 22 for 2013.

Laidler Jamison Watson
Yarran Henderson McInness
Simpson Carazzo Walker
Menzel Casboult Waite
Betts Hampson Garlett

Kreuzer Judd Murphy

Scotland, Robinson, Duigan, Lucas

Emg, Warnock, Tuohy, Bell

If Levi can get a solid run at the top level, I think that he will sort out his kicking.

Everyone used to say that Hawkins was crap... then he started getting things right and all of a sudden, he is the next best thing since sliced bread...
And Fev had a bullshit action before he developed what he had towards the end of his time with us... you know when he won a couple of Coleman's.

If Levi can sort out his action, I reckon that he would be worth 50-60 a year for us.

Our best CHF (and record goal kicker), Sticks, had a right mongrel punt on him and helicoptered it most of the time, but he still managed to kick a reasonable bag of goals each year...
Not sure if serious

Fev was always a great kick.

Hawkins was spoken of as a potential number one pick before he helped them win a flag. Then foot injuries set TH back after he won his first flag.

Sticks' kicking was hurt by groin injuries like Fev, Judd and others have had that affected their kicking.

Levi is nothing like these three forwards.

Not sure if serious

Fev was always a great kick.

Hawkins was spoken of as a potential number one pick before he helped them win a flag. Then foot injuries set TH back after he won his first flag.

Sticks' kicking was hurt by groin injuries like Fev, Judd and others have had that affected their kicking.

Levi is nothing like these three forwards.
not sure if your serious... Sticks groin injuries caused him to start playing at FF towards the end of his career. But he was always spraying his helicopters at goal

Lol @ comparing levi casboult to fev and Kernahan

Sorry thelacine60
Was it another "semi pisstake" I missed?

LOL @ someone with 27,794 internet forum posts questioning someone's age level

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Best 22/2013 Predictions and all that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back