Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Interesting comments from Simon Buckley.
Unlikely they will ever see the light of day (apart from here obviously)

It's bought by the gram, usually, and goes for anywhere between $250 and $400 a gram depending on who you know and what quality you're after

A gram (per person) would be more than enough for most people on a night out, but you can really go hard with it too

Its waayyy overrated.

It's bought by the gram, usually, and goes for anywhere between $250 and $400 a gram depending on who you know and what quality you're after

A gram (per person) would be more than enough for most people on a night out, but you can really go hard with it too
I miss london

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

And just like that it is being reported.

Lumumba is back in the spotlight after a report accused Collingwood of 'systemic racism'.

Heritier Lumumba has jumped into an online war of words between ex-Collingwood teammates after one of them claimed the 2010 premiership star had “made up” a racist nickname.

There ya go.

My wife went to a private school. First time meeting her school friends was for a lunch and half way through the meal and mid-conversation I was asked if I wanted a line. The awkwardness when I had to respond with 'not my thing' and then continue on with the original conversation was inexplainable. Was even worse when a few boys from the table all left together for about 15 minutes then came back trying to act like hadn't been doing anything.

That was 6 years ago and it's only become more socially acceptable since then IMO. Can make things a little uncomfortable when you don't partake because it's quite easy to be left behind at parties/functions etc.
That's pretty interesting, I've never had that awkwardness luckily enough but yeah does feel way more common amongst the "normal" people now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comments from Simon Buckley.
Unlikely they will ever see the light of day (apart from here obviously)
This is the problem when the complainant is a person like Lamumba.

I’m sure a lot of the other players who came forward with complaints did so in good faith with legitimate grievances but Lamumba’s got form for doing and saying strange things (ie ‘Lizzy’, the murder in Brazil, taking time out of the game to mourn Ali).

If he’s taken ‘liberties’ then it might undermine the whole review.

If he’s taken ‘liberties’ then it might undermine the whole review.

"Hatchet" Harry: I mean, it's a liberty. And I can't have liberties taken, can I, Barry?
Barry the Baptist: No, 'Arry, you can't.
"Hatchet" Harry: I mean, it's enough to give me the arseh*le. And I can't have the arseh*le, can I, boys?
Big Chris, Barry the Baptist: No, 'Arry, you can't.

"Hatchet" Harry: I mean, it's a liberty. And I can't have liberties taken, can I, Barry?
"Hatchet" Harry: I mean, it's enough to give me the a-hole. And I can't have the a-hole, can I, boys?
Don’t play innocent with Bazza. It’s for spankin

"Hatchet" Harry: I mean, it's enough to give me the a-hole. And I can't have the a-hole, can I, boys?

hahahahaha, RIP Lenny

He’s a ****ing liability

Was always a flog but since he's played the race card calling him a flog makes you racist...

It's also been outed today that he chose the nickname 'chimp' in an AFL record profile. Ex-teammates calling him out about that also, will be fun to follow except no media will dare angering the woke crowd by covering it
So one no-name ex-player’s allegations in the comments section of Facebook trumps an independent report? 😂

So one no-name ex-player’s allegations in the comments section of Facebook trumps an independent report? 😂
Did you miss the bit where it quite clearly lines up with his own AFL record profile?

Do you also think players are allowed to speak on the matter lest they be 'labelled' by the eternally offended?

Did you miss the bit where it quite clearly lines up with his own AFL record profile?

Do you also think players are allowed to speak on the matter lest they be 'labelled' by the eternally offended?
No, I didn’t miss it.

Do you think that maybe he came to the conclusion sometime after that AFL record that ‘Chimp’ was not a term of endearment he wanted to continue? And that’s the issue?

No, I didn’t miss it.

Do you think that maybe he came to the conclusion sometime after that AFL record that ‘Chimp’ was not a term of endearment he wanted to continue? And that’s the issue?

It seems that the "sometime after" is well after his playing days finished.

If he was ok with it then, how is it fair to judge his teammates and club by today's standards?

I'm not saying Collingwood are innocent of this, they do have bad form over a long period in this regard. But Heritier is a weird unit, at best, and I'm questioning his motives. I'd also be interested to hear the view of his ex-girlfriend Fuzzy on his denial of using homophobic slurs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back