Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

A silky Port Adelaide player from the 2000's went by the nickname of Stomper, because he would take a dump in the shower and then proceed to stomp it down the drain.

This has been attributed to more than one player over the years. The original one was Ralph Sewer who played for the mighty Peckers in the late 70s early 80s.

This has been attributed to more than one player over the years. The original one was Ralph Sewer who played for the mighty Peckers in the late 70s early 80s.
60s and 90s too. In terms of longevity he was the Cher of South Australian football.

This is interesting. I said go off and do this speculation in private, and it keeps going. I just carpet bombed a dozen posts about it.

Crazy stuff.

My words have no power :(

Maybe cards will do the trick?
Witchcraft chief, it's all in the potions and spells🧙‍♀️

Back in the day Carlton great Brad Pearce listed his pre match routine as "Visiting Uncle Doug" and among his dream dinner guests were Dolly Buster, Peter North I think John Holmes was also mentioned.
An old mate of mine was at Carlton around the time Pearce played.

My mate used to joke the Brad needed to wash his hands before he went to the toilet for a wee, as he clocked up Wilt Chamberlain type numbers off the field and had quite a few souvenirs to show for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the day Carlton great Brad Pearce listed his pre match routine as "Visiting Uncle Doug" and among his dream dinner guests were Dolly Buster, Peter North I think John Holmes was also mentioned.
Brad Rowe (Brisbane / Collingwood / Fremantle) once featured on a local WA TV news report about conducting coaching clinics for Indigenous kids in the North of WA and somehow convinced the naive female reporter that his name was John Holmes.
His "apparent" name even ran as the ticker at the bottom of the screen - "John Holmes - ex Fremantle Docker"

An old mate of mine was at Carlton around the time Pearce played.

My mate used to joke the Brad needed to wash his hands before he went to the toilet for a wee, as he clocked up Wilt Chamberlain type numbers off the field and had quite a few souvenirs to show for it.
Really? Always seemed like some stoner when I was little

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1457940

Darragh Joyce's favourite instrument is the skin flute.

Kinda puts a different connotation on an earlier response ‘Big’ Joe Joyce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back