Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so old I haven't ever sent a nude, not even to the wife.

Closest I have come is when I rang her to tell her to grab milk on way home, and she said "Too late, I'm only 2 streets from home".

So I said, "You're not going to believe this - there is a crack in the middle window of the bay window out the front" and then I ran to the bay window and chucked a brown-eye waiting for her to pull into the drive.

Unfortunately she didn't tell me she had her mum with her. So never sent a nude per se, but have analogued a nude to wife and mother in law.

Last edited by a moderator:
How on earth do people find these things? Last time I seen a nude photo leak was Travis Cloke on the cover of woman's day or something.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Alrighty cleaned up, any more homophobic comments, jokes, hints and other crap and bans will be enforced.
I know it’s a ‘scandal’ but these were photos posted without permission which is actually a crime…also a really really shit thing to do, so lines are gonna be drawn.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm so old I haven't ever sent a nude, not even to the wife.

Closest I have come is when I rang her to tell her to grab milk on way home, and she said "Too late, I'm only 2 streets from home".

So I said, "You're not going to believe this - there is a crack in the middle window of the bay window out the front" and then I ran to the bay window and chucked a brown-eye waiting for her to pull into the drive.

Unfortunately she didn't tell me she had her mum with her. So never sent a nude per se, but have analogued a nude to wife and mother in law.
Any feedback from the MIL?

Never a word spoken about it by either of us. Could see she was trying not to laugh while we were both pretending it never happened, while the wife didn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes and brings it up often. Was 10 years ago, and even now we can be sitting there watching TV and then out of nowhere the wife will start laughing and I already know why before she even says "Remember that time at the old house..."

Shannon Hurn has been advised he’s surplus to requirements at West Coast, but open to continuing his career elsewhere.

Shannon Hurn has been advised he’s surplus to requirements at West Coast, but open to continuing his career elsewhere.

Here comes Geelong !!!!

In all seriousness someone like North could use Hurn down back for a year as an on-field coach type

Provides more leadership than Jack “Give me the ball at all costs so I can turn it over instantly” Ziebell

Here comes Geelong !!!!
Lisa Simpson Full Steam Ahead GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back