Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

And Leigh Matthews says that if your 4 goals down with 4 minutes to play / 3 goals down with 3 minutes to play then your a chance!!

Bruce McAvenany swears by it.
BT said on the weekend at 3/4 time the cats would be “pretty confident”. He regularly goes by the 10 goals in 10 minute theory during the season. If they can just get 1 more…..

What's the farthest back a team has come back by and won going by the goals/minutes BT rule?

I'm assuming about 3 goals/3 mins is prob the most?

I'm pretty sure that karmichael Hunt game GC were like 15 down with 1:40 to go?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whose the coach who bumped Nathan Brown at the brownlow?? Would it be the same coach who pinned purple?
Was it current coach or an ex coach? I thought they were talking about Ross Lyon. Didn’t they use a play on words on air? Something like “are you sure you’re not Lion (lying)”

I missed the original story was about Tom Browne... what was alleged to have happened to him? A coach bumped into him? Shirt-fronted him at the Brownlow?

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the story about the sh1t-fight between Justin Reeves and Greg Swan the other day? Tim Watson and Garry Lyon alluded to it yesterday on radio
Something to do with Hawthorn sitting on the story for weeks and not giving Fagan the heads up that his name might be on the front page Grand Final week.
I heard the same discussion on SEN and sounds like Swan tore Reeves two new ones !!!

I missed the original story was about Tom Browne... what was alleged to have happened to him? A coach bumped into him? Shirt-fronted him at the Brownlow?

Thanks
I heard it was Nathan Brown and Fagan. It was hinted at on the Sunday Foory Show and Hutchy's and Barrett's podcast

ahhhh the footy has finished, so it’s a few months of monkey references unless a player does something beyond stupid
Dog Hug GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back