Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I could be mistaken, but clubs doctors would treat drug usage as a mental health issue to keep it from the afl and club higher ups.
Of course - but that was beaten to death 20 years ago….medical confidentiality (actually a highly debatable point in law) is the excuse - however what about the AFL’s ‘demand’ to be notified?

If I was ‘tagged’ by the AFL….I’d ‘lawyer up’ and test the Statutes - and win.

Highly plausible though, considering VICPOL are investigating the activities of the father of one of the other players - the father is known to be a key member of a middle eastern drug cartel.
Wouldn’t happen to share a surname with a town famous for witch trials?

What is it with the Suns? What’s stopping them from taking the next step? Is it as simple as getting a coach who can gain respect with a far superior game plan?

Stop recruiting list cloggers like Casboult, Long, Ellis, Atkins etc.
It doesn’t that help Brisbane have been doing well these past 3-4 years and the better players in the AFL that find QLD attractive to play footy choosing here over at the Gold Coast, therefore the Suns having to overpay role players like those mentioned above just to attract them to play for their club in the first place.

It doesn’t that help Brisbane have been doing well these past 3-4 years and the better players in the AFL that find QLD attractive to play footy choosing here over at the Gold Coast, therefore the Suns having to overpay role players like those mentioned above just to attract them to play for their club in the first place.

They stuffed their cap pretty savagely too. Hard to acquire talent without cap space, eff knows how they did it

Getting rid of that cancer Cochrane is the first step in the right direction. Has held back the club for the past decade thinking he is the smartest person in the room. Has cost the club millions.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t happen to share a surname with a town famous for witch trials?
Completely baseless speculation - in keeping with this entire thread- if we’re playing charades, I thought it may have been someone sounding like….

IMG_0413.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former Swans connection tells me Papley, Heeney and Mills all on more than $1 mill a season.

Heeney sitting pretty on $1.4mill a year apparently which made my jaw drop.

When I asked “you think he’s on that much” I was met with “I know he is!”.

Ambassador money for all, I guess.

Former Swans connection tells me Papley, Heeney and Mills all on more than $1 mill a season.

Always really liked and rated him as a player, but jeez he blotted his copybook on grand final day last year. Gave the Swans nothing, and is a liability at that price if true.

Um. No for Papley.
750k max.

No player is on $1.4 million from a contract.

Completely baseless speculation - in keeping with this entire thread- if we’re playing charades, I thought it may have been someone sounding like….

View attachment 1728321
Did have a giggle but as far as I’m aware Saady isn’t a teammate of Clayton Oliver as the post I replied to was inferencing.

2 more list cloggers.
Oleg Markov isn't considered a list clogger at the Pies.

Lyons has been useful to Brisbane in their firsts.

Wouldn't have thought blokes who are performing at AFL level are list cloggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back