Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I’m still perplexed on how Collingwood imploded over the Treloar trade.

Just publicly come out and say Adam served us with total commitment and class during his time at the Pies however due to some impending salary cap pressures we have to unfortunately part ways. We wish him all the best at his new club.

Not that hard

Absolutely agree.
I'm a huge Treloar fan, of the footballer and the person. He is a very honest young man, that has overcome huge obstacles in his life and he gives back to junior football.
How Collingwood handled his departure is a stain on our history

I’m still perplexed on how Collingwood imploded over the Treloar trade.

Just publicly come out and say Adam served us with total commitment and class during his time at the Pies however due to some impending salary cap pressures we have to unfortunately part ways. We wish him all the best at his new club.

Not that hard
Yeah agreed. But what was different in Treloars departure is the way he handled the situation as much as the club.
A lot of the “behind closed doors” discussions were leaked to the media. I don’t think the club would have been leaking negative press about themselves.

Players come and go from all clubs for a lot of reasons. But rarely do we have the insight like we did on this trade.
Club could have definitely handled it better - but it was extremely foreign.

As for those saying there was little criticism of Treloar before he left, yes and no, on Collingwood boards I think you’ll find there was a level of criticism, especially around his kicking, injury history and general attitude. it’s just been amplified now as there is a wider audience…

Makes sense, he threw a fit on 360 due to the narrive of him being a bad kick. Probably because his good kicks were good but his bad kicks ended up in the stands
His defensive running was the worst apparently, least with Adams if he stuffs a kick he's the first back defensive. Treloar.... was no where near that.

No one had any of this great info about not liking being called out or being unliked by his teammates prior to him being traded? These ”sources” weren’t previously aware of these traits?
And Jake Stringer, (allegedly) bullying Tom Boyd came out when?
Strapping Young Lad explained it too.
PS: I don't like the way it was handled and wish him well btw.

Yeah agreed. But what was different in Treloars departure is the way he handled the situation as much as the club.
A lot of the “behind closed doors” discussions were leaked to the media. I don’t think the club would have been leaking negative press about themselves.

Players come and go from all clubs for a lot of reasons. But rarely do we have the insight like we did on this trade.
Club could have definitely handled it better - but it was extremely foreign.

As for those saying there was little criticism of Treloar before he left, yes and no, on Collingwood boards I think you’ll find there was a level of criticism, especially around his kicking, injury history and general attitude. it’s just been amplified now as there is a wider audience…
The club might have leaked it if they wanted him to decide to 'seek opportunities elsewhere', thereby saving themselves a hefty payout.

His defensive running was the worst apparently, least with Adams if he stuffs a kick he's the first back defensive. Treloar.... was no where near that.
Bulldogs supporters don't give a **** about your posthoc rationalization. Thanks for Adz and thanks for paying a good portion of his salary as well. Hopefully, he will lift the cup this year and your words will ring hollow...as they should.

Alister Nicholson [currently commentating the Olympic hockey] is being seriously considered by 7 to add to their commentary team. Commentates Aussie rules and cricket which works in his favour.
Good thing he is a better commentator than footy player

Bloke was as useless as they come

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Good thing he is a better commentator than footy player

Bloke was as useless as they come

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
You have your Nicholson's muddled Stinger. Alister Nicholson of ABC radio is a different bloke to former Demon and ACA CEO Alistair 'Big Jack' Nicholson

Alistair Nicholson - Melbourne:
1628382593178.png

Not to be confused with Alister Nicholson - ABC Radio

1628382639243.png

...or the judge the Hon Alastair Nicholson:

1628382676124.png

or this Mr Nicholson:

1628382713064.png

Hopefully this now clears it up for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs supporters don't give a fu** about your posthoc rationalization. Thanks for Adz and thanks for paying a good portion of his salary as well. Hopefully, he will lift the cup this year and your words will ring hollow...as they should.
It was never intended to offend anyone, maybe think before you type champ. I wish him all the best.

There's been a lot of posters with sources and those who are "in the know" who have had a lot of criticisms of Treloar since he left. Very few who had a lot of info to share while he was still at Collingwood :think: Glad it has ended up well for Adam, top of the ladder instead of entrenched in 14th.

This aged well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back