Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Both absolutely correct. Ralph Carr has provided Dusty with excellent advice that will let him do whatever he wants once the game goes past him. I know a few of the Carlton boys followed Juddy's investment advice while he was at the club (Murph, Gibbs in particular) so I wonder where that has landed Murphy. I know he has a very nice place in Cremorne as I've seen him/his partner there - which is probably as exclusive as it gets in terms of Victorian suburbs and outperforms any salary opportunities that he would've been afforded in his career. So he must be doing well. Shame Gibbs pissed it all away on the sports betting apps, similar fate to many past players I'm sure.
Gibbs had multiple terraces in Carlton he owned.

As for Cremorne, trendy yes, not Melbournes most exclusive suburb. Not by a long shot

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

Gibbs had multiple terraces in Carlton he owned.

As for Cremorne, trendy yes, not Melbournes most exclusive suburb. Not by a long shot

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Well, Toorak is unaffordable for every single AFL Footballer so there’s no point even adding that to the equation is there 😛

Cremorne is more expensive than what most Footballers could afford without a doubt, was my point

Weird. I'm also from Murray Bridge and cross paths with a lot of people who also cross paths with Chad and have never heard a bad word about him off field. Figjam on it, sure, but chill and loyal off it when it comes to family and friends. Can't speak to the social services stuff or aboriginal community but he's done a lot to help out his family and friends who have gone through some pretty tough things.

Yep this is what I hear as well. A family member was a past teacher and couldn’t speak more highly of how he carried himself.

Well, Toorak is unaffordable for every single AFL Footballer so there’s no point even adding that to the equation is there 😛

Cremorne is more expensive than what most Footballers could afford without a doubt, was my point
Brighton, Elwood, Hampton, Sandringham, Malvern, Middle Park, Camberwell to name a few. All more expensive than cremorne and have plenty of football players living in them.

Cremorne ain't that nice. More grunge/hipster. When was the last time you were in melb?

We are far too accepting of the crap that is associated with out football broadcasts and media in this country.

Absolutely . case and point; When hardwick goes at 50 year old , all because the fan said "not so easy over here mate' . All the Commentators calling the fan a numpty and to tear his seasons tickey up. With no idea of what went on.

It just shows their way of thinking. We are plebs to them , and they think they are all gods . players , media alike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back