Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Monkey Puppet GIF by Giphy QA
Is that Glascott's monkey?

Obviously someone at _________ has some incriminating evidence of board members/coaches, that's handed down to the next plodder every generation. It's the only reason as to why some players have an exclusive gold pass even though they are completely s**t at football.

Fill in the space with "AFL Club supported" and basically everyone on this site could post the same thing.

Fill in the space with "AFL Club supported" and basically everyone on this site could post the same thing.

Roarke Smith, Mitch Hannan, R McComb, Gardner are the plodders out our way that have these photos (according to most of our fans)....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LARRIKIN former footballer Mark “Jacko” Jackson has been announced as the Victorian leader of the United Australia Party ahead of the November state election.

Mr Jackson, 62, will run at the top of the UAP’s upper house ticket in the Western Metropolitan Region.

A charismatic figure on and off the field, Jackson was a talented full forward who booted 308 goals across 82 games in the VFL for Melbourne, St Kilda and Geelong between 1981 and 1986. Jackson has also had a successful career post-footy, with the three-time club leading goalkicker having turned his hand to music, acting, and business endeavours.

Despite Jackson's footy career lasting scarcely longer than a parliamentary term, one MP was concerned the "I'm An Individual" singer would snare a seat on the red leather for the United Australia Party.

“A good number of politicians on both sides act like clowns, so I reckon the voters will relish the opportunity to send a proper clown to ramp up the madness in the Legislative Council,” said the MP on the condition of anonymity.

"If he gets in it's going to be a dog's breakfast, not only does no-one know what he stands for, but I wouldn't be surprised if the concussions mean he ends up drooling all over the seats like Justin Madden and Damian Drum did when they were here," they continued.

It is understood that the Palmer-backed party is also set to announce former Carlton defender Liam Jones as their lead upper house candidate for the Northern Metropolitan Region early next week.

Jones, who retired from the Blues after the 2021 season for refusing to comply with the AFL’s vaccination mandate, was thought to be seeking a new club for 2023 after the AFL changed its position.

LARRIKIN former footballer Mark “Jacko” Jackson has been announced as the Victorian leader of the United Australia Party ahead of the November state election.

Mr Jackson, 62, will run at the top of the UAP’s upper house ticket in the Western Metropolitan Region.

A charismatic figure on and off the field, Jackson was a talented full forward who booted 308 goals across 82 games in the VFL for Melbourne, St Kilda and Geelong between 1981 and 1986. Jackson has also had a successful career post-footy, with the three-time club leading goalkicker having turned his hand to music, acting, and business endeavours.

Despite Jackson's footy career lasting scarcely longer than a parliamentary term, one MP was concerned the "I'm An Individual" singer would snare a seat on the red leather for the United Australia Party.

“A good number of politicians on both sides act like clowns, so I reckon the voters will relish the opportunity to send a proper clown to ramp up the madness in the Legislative Council,” said the MP on the condition of anonymity.

"If he gets in it's going to be a dog's breakfast, not only does no-one know what he stands for, but I wouldn't be surprised if the concussions mean he ends up drooling all over the seats like Justin Madden and Damian Drum did when they were here," they continued.

It is understood that the Palmer-backed party is also set to announce former Carlton defender Liam Jones as their lead upper house candidate for the Northern Metropolitan Region early next week.

Jones, who retired from the Blues after the 2021 season for refusing to comply with the AFL’s vaccination mandate, was thought to be seeking a new club for 2023 after the AFL changed its position.
Robot Reaction GIF

This should help the AFLs case for CTI testing

Jacko the MP would objectively be hilarious

A charismatic figure Loud Dickhead on and off the field, Jackson was a talented full forward who booted 308 goals across 82 games in the VFL for Melbourne, St Kilda and Geelong between 1981 and 1986. Jackson has also had a successful career post-footy, with the three-time club leading goalkicker having turned his hand to music, acting, and business endeavours.

FTFY

199592561_114454914199997_5035328918151259576_n.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back