Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I am not sticking up for St Kilda. Just reporting what I was told. You don't know everything.
Never said I did know everything, but I do know that his father and other saints players always thought he was going.

Sam Mitchell has openly talked about the role his missus plays in recruiting
If by “openly talked about” you mean lampooned the idea at the Peter Crimmins medal when he addressed the room.

It was also reported in the press that he had changed his mind. Not sure why the player would make it up. I am a Hawthorn supporter as well so more than happy to have him. Just passing it on what I heard thats all. He would have no reason to lie.
Don't worry I am a Hawthorn supporter as well. Not sure why a St Kilda player would make it up.
The fact you have felt the need to mention that in two separate replies makes me think you are not a Hawks supporter at all 🤣

The fact you have felt the need to mention that in two separate replies makes me think you are not a Hawks supporter at all 🤣
I’m a hawks supporter and Josh Battle’s missus is my missus and she said he’s going to the hawks because Sam Mitchell’s missus is mates with Hamish Brayshaws missus and Hamish Brayshaw lent Josh Battle his boardshorts in 2016 which he got on a day he met Josh Gibson and Josh Gibson was a good bloke so Hamish loves the hawks even though he’s a North supporter and played for West Coast and his brother played for Melbourne and his brother plays for Freo

Pretty simple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tazaa shoulda put this about Jaidyn Stephenson in here :thumbsupv1:

1730099544416.png

Last edited:
Sam Mitchell has openly talked about the role his missus plays in recruiting

If by “openly talked about” you mean lampooned the idea at the Peter Crimmins medal when he addressed the room.

Considering the clashes he had with Clarkson over prioritising family as a player, I’m not convinced she isn’t at least used in some way.

And I think that’s a good thing. I’m sick of the term “family man” being used for every single player with a wife & kids when half of them **** off for 6 weeks overseas leaving their wife to do everything at home, BUT there are plenty of young men who are actually family first. “Family” men spend their spare time with their family, not repeating their early 20s with another year of cocaine, hookers & mates in Vegas.

If Josh Battle is one of them & his partner is impressed by Mitchell & co prioritising family, then nothing wrong with that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back