Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good clean, perfectly safe fun...

BGW4DM4CAAAcAm3.jpg
rumour has it, that is Tex's driver's license photo :p

Most likely, cranking out the NSYNC karaoke no doubt.
so which is it, NSYNC or No Doubt?

Allegedly Worsfold will absolutely be sacked at the end of the year.

Word is that the bombers have already confidentially interviewed/sounded out 3 potential candidates.
I believe it's not sacked but a more of mutual parting of ways due to family reasons. For over a year now Woosha's wife and kids have been living back in Perth.

I believe it's not sacked but a more of mutual parting of ways due to family reasons. For over a year now Woosha's wife and kids have been living back in Perth.

Assuming Woosha goes along with that narrative I’m sure that will be the spin. It’s not the reality though.

Allegedly Worsfold will absolutely be sacked at the end of the year.

Word is that the bombers have already confidentially interviewed/sounded out 3 potential candidates.

100% on board with this. will happen.

and the reasoning they will give will be "family", John will return to Perth as his wife and kids do actually live there. and have for a while.

ross the boss needs to look over his shoulder, can you imagine the Freo membership going through the roof if Woosh was to coach them?
especially if he pulls in Sumich as an assistant.

edit: just saw this from HirdyLannister
believe it's not sacked but a more of mutual parting of ways due to family reasons. For over a year now Woosha's wife and kids have been living back in Perth.

100% on board with this. will happen.

and the reasoning they will give will be "family", John will return to Perth as his wife and kids do actually live there. and have for a while.

ross the boss needs to look over his shoulder, can you imagine the Freo membership going through the roof if Woosh was to coach them?
especially if he pulls in Sumich as an assistant.

edit: just saw this from HirdyLannister
believe it's not sacked but a more of mutual parting of ways due to family reasons. For over a year now Woosha's wife and kids have been living back in Perth.
John Worsfold was about to be the Freo coach in about 2002.

He was interviewed and was leading the candidacy. That silly prick we had at the helm who went onto ruin Melbourne basically ummmed and arrred and West Coast got wind. Woosh said 'I'm really keen to coach you guys' and Freo went for Connelly instead.

Most normal Freo fans would love to have Woosh on board but the ******s on bigfooty don't. Probably because they didn't support South Fremantle or East Freo because they got into footy at about age 29 in 2012.

I thought the peroxide craze was a form of 'peacocking' to get girls.
It's probably just because they're below average footballers with ludicrously high egos and no sense of style.

And because they're all bogans from western Melbourne or shitty Perth suburbs – which let's not lie, Essendon love recruiting people from the Peth versions of Frankston and Rowville.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed Langdons dad is desperate for him to leave Fremantle and is the main person convincing him to leave. Did not like the way he treats the young players when he first started. His dad is banned from the club it is that bad ie. cant go into change rooms after game
His dad sounds like a good guy

John Worsfold was about to be the Freo coach in about 2002.

He was interviewed and was leading the candidacy. That silly prick we had at the helm who went onto ruin Melbourne basically ummmed and arrred and West Coast got wind. Woosh said 'I'm really keen to coach you guys' and Freo went for Connelly instead.

Most normal Freo fans would love to have Woosh on board but the ******s on bigfooty don't. Probably because they didn't support South Fremantle or East Freo because they got into footy at about age 29 in 2012.

I do recall that. good old Cameron Schwab messed that up and the West Coast pounced as they could not bear the thought of their premiership captain and legend coaching down the highway.
it is a very good chance of happening in the next couple of years, though with Carlton locking up Teague, Ross options are limited. I think he'll stay now.

Ed Langdons dad is desperate for him to leave Fremantle and is the main person convincing him to leave. Did not like the way he treats the young players when he first started. His dad is banned from the club it is that bad ie. cant go into change rooms after game
Young defender named Darcey? His uncle said that Ross doesn’t even acknowledge first year players which I thought to be odd. So could be something to that.

Young defender named Darcey? His uncle said that Ross doesn’t even acknowledge first year players which I thought to be odd. So could be something to that.
The rumour is he flew off and just went mental at a young ruckman, Scott Jones. Got so bad that his folks tried asking the AFLPA for help and wanted to file an official complaint about workplace bullying.

It's pretty clear that Ross Lyon's MO is that he keeps the top 6-8 players on his side. He's affable and supportive of the Nat Fyfes and Sonny Walters. That works in his favour because those guys do the media and have cache with supporters and CEOs. If they like him, then everyone by default says 'well if Nat Fyfe likes him, who are we to judge!' Those who aren't regulars or in his little clique are no chance of getting a look in and they're discarded and unwanted.

The rumour is he flew off and just went mental at a young ruckman, Scott Jones. Got so bad that his folks tried asking the AFLPA for help and wanted to file an official complaint about workplace bullying.

It's pretty clear that Ross Lyon's MO is that he keeps the top 6-8 players on his side. He's affable and supportive of the Nat Fyfes and Sonny Walters. That works in his favour because those guys do the media and have cache with supporters and CEOs. If they like him, then everyone by default says 'well if Nat Fyfe likes him, who are we to judge!' Those who aren't regulars or in his little clique are no chance of getting a look in and they're discarded and unwanted.
Seems like a strange way to be a good coach or “man” manager.

Still, probably better than Leon Cameron though :D

Seems like a strange way to be a good coach or “man” manager.

Still, probably better than Leon Cameron though :D
Because he isn't. He uses that Alex Ferguson idea of keeping your man XI happy and everyone else should feel the privilege to even be spoken down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back